is anyone else freezing tonight on multiple chanells

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tronn View Post
    is anyone else freezing tonight on multiple chanells
    what was wrong with your other thread?
    others posted same thing

maybe the end result

Junoir Member
    Freezing always occurs during peak hours, server cannot keep up with demand, certain channels are worse than others. I must say, in the last month there has been a drastic improvement, hopefully they keep investing and improving this service.

Junoir Member
    Freezing is the only thing I had since got the donation.....too bad that I paid the whole year already for freezing channels.

lost my confidence the service will be improve....

Looking for a better service. Do you know any other that actually works?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    funny but for years now with these freezing reports, somehow the freezing experience is not seen here.
    Sure there is freezing but very rarely compared to whats reported.

How does that happen ??
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

really really really wish i new the answer to that one,i can assure you everytime i have reported freezing it has been freezing all i can do is give you correct info totaly up to you to accept the truth,or not,trying to watch 192 bump me off channel right now on mag 254 and it is freezing tenant has dreamlink and tells me it freezes alot. Reminds of the time i went to a diner with really bad service and food ,i tried to mention it in the nicest way as i didnt want to offend the waitress ,she says (that really bugs me everybody says that)my thought was if everybody says it maybe listen a bit to what there saying but i kept my thoughts to myself i dont think i could help her.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tronn View Post
    really really really wish i new the answer to that one,i can assure you everytime i have reported freezing it has been freezing all i can do is give you correct info totaly up to you to accept the truth,or not,trying to watch 192 bump me off channel right now on mag 254 and it is freezing tenant has dreamlink and tells me it freezes alot. Reminds of the time i went to a diner with really bad service and food ,i tried to mention it in the nicest way as i didnt want to offend the waitress ,she says (that really bugs me everybody says that)my thought was if everybody says it maybe listen a bit to what there saying but i kept my thoughts to myself i dont think i could help her.
    understood and apologizes for my ignorance. True apologies.
    I have had not had this freezing experience, but only thru others reports.
    I do not never mean to diminish a problem. My objectives always are in solution
    But I know I offend and partly why sometimes is my own ignorance.
    Is why the appology
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

It's freezing terribly for many of us. There are many posts over the last few days. This is always the way it works. After weeks of complaints they'll finally do something, but not until things are in crisis mode. Nothing else buffers, just this impossible to watch service.

TV Addicted
    Just a thought here.... Maybe I'm crazy..... But if I am, insanity has it's advantages. Nobody has a direct line to the servers. Everyone has a router, Modem, and who knows how many "Hops" through different networks or servers just to get to the service. To pinpoint blame on the service alone is outright insane since nobody really knows. I have had freezing at times. When it gets too bad, I have rebooted the Mag and have had success in correcting the problem. If that did not do it, then I have reset my router. That would solve it sometimes. Sometimes I have had to reboot my modem to solve the problem. Other times I have just got so frustrated that I shut it down and fire up Kodi and go to the Dark Side to watch something only to find out that it too is freezing. That tells me it is the network somewhere between me and the server. Friends that have "Other" IPTV services also are acting up during those times. My point is there are too many variables involved to blame any one thing. So blaming the service alone might make one feel better, but isn't actually the problem. Just something to think about. If anyone knows for sure and can show me how they rule out anything else causing the problem, Then I wish they would share the next WINNING Powerball numbers before they are drawn. No offence meant to anyone, Just stating what I have been through in order to form my opinion about all these complaints. I hope that those having the problems can get them figured out. Have a great day!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast