Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Some of your data may go through the AT&T network if your provider has an agreement with AT&T. (There are loads of these data sharing agreements out there.) It is during that portion of data transit that throttling occurs.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

ok so I sent the info to crazed 2.0 as informed in the other post. I thought this info was to fix it or do something about it but nobody knows if this will be resolved or if is worked on, most of us don't know how this works as far as different channels and different servers, ISP blockages and all that, if some users confirmed that this works using a VPN and then it freezes without, then maybe they are working on something for a solution in that direction?
    if other people is experiencing freezing also with different providers and people report freezing at pick times meaning that this is the time people have time to come back home try to watch something but they can't, defeats the purpose of paying for a service, we know is a hobby but the fact is that is not working for whatever the reason is and mine worked with Att without problems for a month after that is unwatchable, I have a resal portal but is monthly credits so people is not renewing and can't get new people, stuck with the credits and wont buy more till these are out, people ask to be noted if system works again but in the mean time they go to other providers, people that is in different ISPs also have frizzing problems at pick hrs too, so if it is true or not loosing customers and not renewing is real, and helpless for me have nothing else but to wait for a solution and find options, thanks for the help and the information provided here by everyone.

i notice the american channels i use go off at 5oclock pm i do not when they come back on as i just switch to british channels

Quote Originally Posted by sheetmetal View Post
    i notice the american channels i use go off at 5oclock pm i do not when they come back on as i just switch to british channels
    I think they come back between 5-15 minutes. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

5oclock

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    I think they come back between 5-15 minutes. kof
    thank you that is not to bad over a 24 hour period

Quote Originally Posted by sheetmetal View Post
    thank you that is not to bad over a 24 hour period
    yup, no worries buddy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    At me Friend's Crib last evening We tried watching Smackdown on usa network and Needless to say it was Un-Watchable, it would play about 2 sec's and freeze for a few minutes, come back and start all over again...! I had Me lappy with Me and Streamed it over wifi with only buffering one time at the end where 2 ganged up on the gen mgr...! Others will have dif results...! Choose Wisely...!

thanks for your response ilan i live in canada dont think its an option here

Today no freezing at all and I did not do anything. Hopefully today service stays that way for long time.

having freezing on mag 254 and dreamlink t1 have rebooted modem and router have done iptv reset have powered off and on twice have done internet speed test which is good and have freezeing on any live channel vod works fine.i live in canada dont use at and t am able to watch mobdro youtube or any other streamfeeds on Earth except what i bought to use for a year.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast