Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Don't see any New Posts on Channels Freezing, is All OK...?!? Or is it that people are just getting tired of it and using something else...?!?
    did you click on wrong thread?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Are You Reading the Posts in the Thread or just the one before Your Reply...?!? Do You see any New Posts reporting Freezing...?!? Or are You just Building a Post Count...?!?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Are You Reading the Posts in the Thread or just the one before Your Reply...?!? Do You see any New Posts reporting Freezing...?!? Or are You just Building a Post Count...?!?
    the thread is about it going down at 4 pm not freezing
    quit hijacking

Guru
    Buffering and Freezing for about 3 days. I'm on IPTV66, and have had the service 2 years now. I'm pretty familiar with the service and the equipment I use. Thier certainly seems to be a problem. Usually corrected in within a day or two, but this is a bit longer than usual. Thanks Again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP0361 View Post
    Buffering and Freezing for about 3 days. I'm on IPTV66, and have had the service 2 years now. I'm pretty familiar with the service and the equipment I use. Thier certainly seems to be a problem. Usually corrected in within a day or two, but this is a bit longer than usual. Thanks Again.
    hahaha

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    when it happens, check your internet status (use a browser and access some websites).
    *just to rule that out!

Provider also resets system (when maintenance has been performed on the Servers) at the top of the hour, lately!
    /kens
    I was thinking one possibility would be the person's system and is doing a daily maintenance thing (PC updates or Router maintenance or etc...), which may happen every day like clockwork, depending how it was set by system administrator (you)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Same thing here at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Antgull View Post
    I have notice it,that when I am watching TV at 4 P.M. East time ,I loose the signal for approximately
    10 minutes ,and after that the signal resume well I mean normal .
    It is any explanation for that?
    same here on two mag on two service iks66 and nfps like this for past week ....

I see this behavior as well. I checked it all out a while back at 0600 now at 1500CST, seems routine. Lasts about 9 minutes. Two portals behind same ip. I also have a lot local LAN a few switches and persistent pings for my crap. I think that its somewhere but its not on my network. I wanna add that I have seen this before but it occurred at a different time. Got a relative that would sweat me about an outage that used to occur at 0600 CST. I see it now about 3CST. Also , it doesn't seem to be all channels either. I find some channels work during that time period but the bulk I wanna see in English, but not all. I can re-authenticate a stalker client but those channels still no go, just gotta wait.

TV Addicted
    This just happened to me. All black at 4 pm est. Tried channel after channel and nothing. Rebooted box. (Mag 254). still blak everywhere I go. Then went to WGN News and it loaded. then went to FNC and it finally loaded. That said it is now about 4:15 est. Maybe they stop the squirrel to change him out and oil the wheel........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast