Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious...

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question Just Curious...

Any1 here using a SafeLink or Tracfone Phone and getting the Internet with them...?!?

I am in the process of trying to UpGrade to an Android Smart Phone as They say they can bee used now, but I can't get any Help thru either Customer Service Dept...!

What I want to do is use the Coupon Apps for the Winn Dixie, Family Dollar and General Dollar Stores...! I can't use those Apps if I can't connect to the Int with the Phone...!

What Internet are all those people using on their Tracfone and SafeLink Phones...?!?

Damned if I Know...!

Thanks...!

sorry not using anything like thatkof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    good thing you let him know...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    good thing you let him know...lol
    he's cool buddy.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

When people are Straight Forward I am Definitively Cool...! When People tend to skirt the issue and act like they are better and more Intelligent than ALL Others, I'm Not...!

It's Basically "Common Sense", if You Can Help Someone with a Problem Great, If You Can and just Beat Around the Bush, It's Just a Waste of Time and Space...!

Thanks and No Problem...! Hope You Never have to Retire and if You Do, I Really Hope You don't get put in My Situation where You Have to Ask for Help...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Thanks and No Problem...! Hope You Never have to Retire and if You Do, I Really Hope You don't get put in My Situation where You Have to Ask for Help...!
    I just started working and I have many decades before retirement lol anytime buddykof

Lol, I put almost 55 Years in the Work Force as I started as a Young Teenager...! Find Something You either Enjoy or Love doing...! Excel at it and the $'s will Arrive...! Work from Payday to Payday and You will End Up like Me...! LMOL...!

im just like you as well. starting from very young age and working hard and I love my job by the way. thank you very much for your advise sir. kof always listen to good peoplekof

im just like you as well. starting from very young age and working hard and I love my job by the way. thank you very much for your advise sir. kof always listen to good peoplekof
    Like the Drill Instructors in the Marine Corps said... "Don't Call Me a (SIR), I work for a Living"...! Lol...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast