Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STB is blocked

Warrior Member
    What is Papiao doing to solve the problem?

Junoir Member
    Same problem here! Try reset the donation. Change MAC address. Reset modem and router. I write the provider and they reset it. Same problem. This is a renewal donation it work fine for about a week. Please any suggestions? Thank you

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    What is Papiao doing to solve the problem?
    I have to ask the same question! I have been using Kens IPTV Xtra Addon with pvr Simple Client with no problem until yesterday when suddenly (I made no setting changes any where!) neither the channel list nor the guide will download. If I put my Papiao(rocket) URL in my browser I get the message "Your STB is not supported". (Incidentally I am not using an STB!). I have tried all the usual "corrective" measures (suggested here and elsewhere) but to no avail. What is going on here? Can someone - a MOD perhaps! - please advise? Clearly there is something wrong here or otherwise this thread would not exist!

TV Addicted
    Friends, this is happening to me too. Since I have NFPS I am changing the portal fron P3 to P4 every time it says STB blocked. But it is happening every day. Frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    I have to ask the same question! I have been using Kens IPTV Xtra Addon with pvr Simple Client with no problem until yesterday when suddenly (I made no setting changes any where!) neither the channel list nor the guide will download. If I put my Papiao(rocket) URL in my browser I get the message "Your STB is not supported". (Incidentally I am not using an STB!). I have tried all the usual "corrective" measures (suggested here and elsewhere) but to no avail. What is going on here? Can someone - a MOD perhaps! - please advise? Clearly there is something wrong here or otherwise this thread would not exist!
    Have you tried an IPTV Reset? It won't hurt to give it a try first. In fact, you might want to reboot your box, modem and router after you do that.

It is good that you are getting the "STB is not supported" message in your browser. It means your Internet provider is not blocking the server URL. The server sees your request, but balks at streaming because it "realizes" your browser isn't a supported device for receiving channel streams.
    Last edited by ilan; 03-08-2018 at 02:16 AM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Mine also just came up Blocked STB made no changes it to what so ever. rocket is still valid. Its happening on my Samsung T.V with the smart stb app. My other donation number is working fine on my Buzz Box. Both are on the same portal and both where renewed at the same time so not sure why one would work and not the other

Guru
    I have same message on my Samsung TV. Started about 4 days ago. STB blocked. Working with no issues for months, then this started. Yes, tried all the usual measures. Thanks Again.

Junoir Member
    So are they going to do anything about this? It's obviously a known issue.

Junoir Member
    Still have STB blocked is anyone looking into this issue? I've even tried emailing papiao to unblock my address and no response. mine just started the other day. and looking into it this isn't the first time it happened by the beginning date of this thread. so what was done to fix it? I would hate to be a guy that it happened to a while ago sitting there watching the time on my rocket running out and not being able to use it.

Junoir Member
    has anyone else had this issue resolved? I even swapped out the router today no change

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast