Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior Member

Need Help Getting Renewal Going

We have a total of three donations. My STB had some days left and it's working fine after renewing. My friend has two STBs and both his donations ran out, before he renewed.

Neither of his STBs can get past Contact Provider, so he can't get his renewal going. Papiao has reset his donations twice.

Tonight he brought both boxes to me to work on. Both STBs now have the same Bios and setting as my working STB. Nand

What I've tried:
    Resetting my modem and router.
    Making sure he has the correct server address. p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/
    Changed last 4 mac address numbers on Papiao and then changed them back to correct.

No change. Any help would be appreciated.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    We have a total of three donations. My STB had some days left and it's working fine after renewing. My friend has two STBs and both his donations ran out, before he renewed.

Neither of his STBs can get past Contact Provider, so he can't get his renewal going. Papiao has reset his donations twice.

Tonight he brought both boxes to me to work on. Both STBs now have the same Bios and setting as my working STB. Nand

What I've tried:
    Resetting my modem and router.
    Making sure he has the correct server address. p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/
    Changed last 4 mac address numbers on Papiao and then changed them back to correct.

No change. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try server address hxxp://p1.iptvrocket.tv if that doesn't work, try this server address hxxp://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html Be sure to replace the xx with tt

use 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX Be sure to replace the XX:XX:XX with the last six digits of the mac address for each box
    Last edited by Deadwood; 02-28-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Warrior Member
    I have tried all of Deadwood's suggestion without success, plus reloading the firmware.

More suggestions please.

I have tried all of Deadwood's suggestion without success, plus reloading the firmware.

More suggestions please.
    my friend I tried everything few times I can get the channels to load but only few channels open.the first one chanel77 and few on 700 nothing else opens

Ambassador
    I didn't see that you posted which STB you use but if it's an STB with a permanent MAC address you gotta use it's MAC and it would start with 00:1A:79 not 78

Warrior Member
    Mag254 and is does start with 1A:79

Warrior Member
    I can't help but think that the fact his donation had lapsed and mine hadn't has something to do with this problem. For some reason the server is rejecting his STBs and not mine.

Warrior Member
    Something is obvious wrong here and no one seems to have an answer. How about coming clean and just say you know there is a problem and your working on it?

TV Addicted
    Has there been new server change recently ?
    I hope is not the same problem like 1 year ago which said it is blocked and to check service provider?
    Since I will be using new donation soon I don't want problems like this to occur like what happened 1 year ago when I enter userid and password in Mag 254. It took a long time before get things going.
    So do I enter same server address I used last year which finally worked ? I didn't use /c/ at the end.
    I am still using 1.rocketserver.tv server on my Mag 254. Do I continue using that for it to work or use p1.iptvrocket.tv when I start using new donation number ?

Thanks

Zhong
    Last edited by zhong; 03-02-2018 at 04:15 PM.

TV Addicted
    Something is obvious wrong here and no one seems to have an answer. How about coming clean and just say you know there is a problem and your working on it?
    Even if there was something wrong they will probably deny about it like last year.
    To them it is always on your end that something is wrong not their end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast