Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Possible block by server or ISP

Hello,

I am desperate for help with my strange problem. I have two donations and Avov Online+ and BuzTv both wired to a modem/router from my ISP. My external IP is dynamic. This is the second time it happens to me that the channels stop loading and i can't get connected to the p1.iptvrocket.tv
    I tried reset my donnation and restart the modem with no luck. I noticed if i go on my cell phone LTE to p1.iptvrocket.tv then i get your stb blocked message but if i use my laptop via my home network via the home ISP i get page cannot be displayed. I tethered my avov via my cell LTE and i got a stream with no problem. I called my ISP and raised hell and told them they are blocking my connection from my work server(lied to them). They reset my account from their end ans pinged the p1.iptvrocket from their end and couldn't find a problem. They are unable to renew or change my external IP as it is done automatically. I asked them to give me another modem which i picked up later and installed it at home and got a new external IP and boom got a connection with no problem. This was two weeks ago and Today im facing the same issue. I cannot get another modem replacement. Why my external IP is being blocked by the server. Help please.

Ambassador
    Try a VPN if it's allowed with the iptv you're connected to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    it's not allowed unless something changed very recently

Junoir Member
    Have similar problem. But hard reset on modem got full connection back but won’t connect if I use router. Read post on t2 with no us channels Think isp of modem causing my problems aw well. Have above that won’t wouldn’t connect as well before all of this. Thought a ic was done so got t2 and still connection problems. After modem hard reset and router gone am getting connected for now anyways. Thinking a couple weeks I am be like u with problems again. Good luck

TV Addicted
    I did a hard reset, left the modem off for 24 hous and I am still blocked. Two donations going to waste and we are watching mobdro on the same devices for free. Very bad situation.

I been having the same problem I did everything we supost to due the problem have to be on their side

Quote Originally Posted by joe472 View Post
    I been having the same problem I did everything we supost to due the problem have to be on their side
    movies been working okay just the channels are not opening

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by joe472 View Post
    movies been working okay just the channels are not opening
    Try changing player to IJK player. If movies are coming up, you "may" have your Tv channel on a channel that is down, try different players and go to different channels.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 02-27-2018 at 08:00 PM.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    Do not use a VPN with your service, turn it off. Use your VPN for online browsing or with your browser only. VPN's can and do cause a black screen simply because the VPN server you are connected to has a different IP address than the one you have with the service. Again, do not use VPN with your service or tv set top box.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asoo256 View Post
    Hello,

I am desperate for help with my strange problem. I have two donations and Avov Online+ and BuzTv both wired to a modem/router from my ISP. My external IP is dynamic. This is the second time it happens to me that the channels stop loading and i can't get connected to the p1.iptvrocket.tv
    I tried reset my donnation and restart the modem with no luck. I noticed if i go on my cell phone LTE to p1.iptvrocket.tv then i get your stb blocked message but if i use my laptop via my home network via the home ISP i get page cannot be displayed. I tethered my avov via my cell LTE and i got a stream with no problem. I called my ISP and raised hell and told them they are blocking my connection from my work server(lied to them). They reset my account from their end ans pinged the p1.iptvrocket from their end and couldn't find a problem. They are unable to renew or change my external IP as it is done automatically. I asked them to give me another modem which i picked up later and installed it at home and got a new external IP and boom got a connection with no problem. This was two weeks ago and Today im facing the same issue. I cannot get another modem replacement. Why my external IP is being blocked by the server. Help please.
    This appears to be a problem that has been caused by your internet provider and the modem it forces you to use. I would look for a different internet provider with a different modem
    I would not look to any of the major internet providers, look for a small independent provider as they have control over connection issues and don't usually employ any blocking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast