Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Your stb is blocked call the provider

Hey guys my mag 254 box stopped working it's saying on the screen your stb is blocked call the provider can I get some help in solving this please

If you are brand new check out this thread. Did you have it working , never working? New sub renewed sub?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...54-Setup-Guide

Junoir Member
    i have the same problem. STB blocked call the provider. I read the link but this does not resolve the problem. Any other thing I can read. Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if using iptv66 or iptvprivateserver, then go to their service website and change the IPTV URL Portal
    Change it on your receiver too to match the new URL shown with your code at the website.

Unfortunatly, Rocket does not have the option, but 66 and nfps do... so change that if you can and check results.

Another thing you can try is to remove the credentials from your receiver login menu (remove username and password ) then try connecting without them credentials
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    i have already changed the url and that did not work either. For the other thing i no longer have the option to enter user and password. I even did factory reset. That did not work either. Any more help. Thanks

Junoir Member
    Having the very same issue here. Tried IPTV reset, reset router, STB blocked call provider. Made inactive, active, updated donation number....nothing. Please Help with any suggestions.
    Running Rocket IPTV on MAG 254

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    How are You connecting, Modem or Router...?!? Check the Settings inside Each and see if the Mac has changed, if so then You will need to change it in the Server unless You can change it in the Modem or Router...!

my two mag 254 boxes stopped working it's saying on the screen your stb is blocked call the provider IPTV 66
    change the portal.
    Remove the Mac address.
    change the donation and reset.
    is still blocked.

2 more locked boxes I have angry customers.
    Mag 254
    IPTV 66

maybe donation expired?
    Lets Go !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast