Junoir Member

Colors adjustment on T2

Hi everybody!

own a T2 for a month now... apart some minor issue i'm very satisfied with the box... but me and wife notice the colors are not as good as regular tv. Problems is with Dol2, kodi and every other apps... Look Like Brigthness is low, colors are not bright and black need more definition... I have a Raspberry pi with kodi installed and colors are way better! I've played with color adjustment in the settings but can't adjust to my satisfation... Saw others settings for HDMI but kinda lost there... Tried 2 HDMI Cable on 2 different HDMI input... Anyone else or maybe my box is defective...???

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    Hi everybody!

own a T2 for a month now... apart some minor issue i'm very satisfied with the box... but me and wife notice the colors are not as good as regular tv. Problems is with Dol2, kodi and every other apps... Look Like Brigthness is low, colors are not bright and black need more definition... I have a Raspberry pi with kodi installed and colors are way better! I've played with color adjustment in the settings but can't adjust to my satisfation... Saw others settings for HDMI but kinda lost there... Tried 2 HDMI Cable on 2 different HDMI input... Anyone else or maybe my box is defective...???
    Sounds like something may be defective. Dreamlinks have always been known for their excellent picture quality.
    Try a different tv before blaming the unit
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Thanks! I'll try that for sure...

Junoir Member
    No issue here if fact I think my picture is same or better when I had Cable I am going to with better . I Have 2 TVS Sony ... BUT MY SAMUNG is a much better picture so clear....

Quote Originally Posted by sharkman View Post
    No issue here if fact I think my picture is same or better when I had Cable I am going to with better . I Have 2 TVS Sony ... BUT MY SAMUNG is a much better picture so clear....
    I agree, certain tv/box combinations vary in quality. My Sanyo/T2 combo is fantastic. However my T2 with my more expensive 4K tv isn't as vivid. Go figure....

I believe !
    i have a samsung 4k and picture looks dim on my t2 and perfect on my t1 i thought it was just my eyes getting old lol

Junoir Member
    Just a headup to let you know that i found the problem. The T2 use the "Energy saver mode" in my image tv settings... That was "ON" since i own the tv but probably my others devices are not compatible with this mode so that's why it's the first time i saw that kind of color on my TV set. After disabling it, brightness is full and colors are beautiful... Maybe that will help other users facing same issue...

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    Just a headup to let you know that i found the problem. The T2 use the "Energy saver mode" in my image tv settings... That was "ON" since i own the tv but probably my others devices are not compatible with this mode so that's why it's the first time i saw that kind of color on my TV set. After disabling it, brightness is full and colors are beautiful... Maybe that will help other users facing same issue...
    Thanks for the info metroman...