Thread: new to kodi?

new to kodi?

Hi all like it says im new to kodi, I tried watching the you tube videos an followed their instructions.
    tried using the blame one, I can't for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong,
    I get as far as. adding his url an the naming it. then says can't connect,,, but the video shows a hole new screen I can't get to that point. any ideas
    oh im using a buzz3000
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shmed View Post
    Hi all like it says im new to kodi, I tried watching the you tube videos an followed their instructions.
    tried using the blame one, I can't for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong,
    I get as far as. adding his url an the naming it. then says can't connect,,, but the video shows a hole new screen I can't get to that point. any ideas
    oh im using a buzz3000
    thanks
    I'm not familiar with blame one, but it sounds like you are adding a source in file manager. If you got the error when you added the source url, then you have a typo. If you are sure you don't have a typo then the site could be offline. That's pretty common with this game. Find a better forum than youtube like koditips or something. The problem with youtube is that once those jerks make a video, it brings too much attention and things get shut down.

It's a learning game...

Try this .......................... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ackup-complete

Quote Originally Posted by shmed View Post

oh im using a buzz3000
    thanks