Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question Adobe Flash Player ?

I am using a Toshiba blah blah blah 17" Lappy, using Win 7(Home Premium) 64bit OS with Firefox 64 Bit Browser...! Every-time I check the Flash Player it is shown as being 32 Bit...! I go to Flash Player D/L and Click the 64 BIT Ver and when I look later it still show 32 BIT...!

How do I get the 64 BIT Ver to Stay and Work on My PC...?!?

Any Tips will Bee Appreciated...! I don't D/L Movies or Games and Stuff of that Nature.. I do watch the WWE Network on it when there is a Pay-Per-View with no Problem at all...! I Like Playing the Games at PCH Games and Zibbo when I find the time like when there is no Contest going on here (Lol)...! Again, any Tips, Tricks or Solution Will Bee Appreciated...! TIA..

Banned
    what version of win 7?

I already tried this : START... My Computer...Hard Drive...Windows...SysWOW64...Macromed...Flash... mms.cfg...open and it doesn't give Me an Option to Open with Notepad, it just opens with the two lines about =
    Auto Update Disabled=0 and
    Silent Auto Update Enabled=1...! I can type in on the next line =
    Protected Mode=0 and when I go to Save it replies it can't bee changed...! Access is Denied...! When I go back after, supposedly d/ling the 64bit Flash, into Control Panel and Type in Flash it shows 32 bit...!

I finally got it figured out how to open the cfg file in Notepad but at the save prompt it still shows access is denied...! I read on the Microsoft Help Forum that it would fix the problems in Flash...!

Banned
    I have home premium and it is the same
    certain programs install at 64 and some at 32
    it knows best on which runs better

Well, Maybee it does, All I know is that after playing just a few games I have to Clear the Cache in the Flash and in Options in Firefox I have to Clear the Cached Web Content every so often as the games start slowing down and freezing...! All I Play are the Card Games, Jigsaw Puzzle and 8-Ball Pool at PCH Games...! Once in awhile i Play the Mahjong ...! Every-time I have to Update the Flash Player for install I have to redo My Password(s) and there are plenty...! It Gets to bee a Hassle, Maybee I'll try Chrome for the Games and Nothing else and use FF for everything else...!

Thanks for the Reply...! Maybee if someone else has had the same experience will have a dif solution...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Well, Maybee it does, All I know is that after playing just a few games I have to Clear the Cache in the Flash and in Options in Firefox I have to Clear the Cached Web Content every so often as the games start slowing down and freezing...! All I Play are the Card Games, Jigsaw Puzzle and 8-Ball Pool at PCH Games...! Once in awhile i Play the Mahjong ...! Every-time I have to Update the Flash Player for install I have to redo My Password(s) and there are plenty...! It Gets to bee a Hassle, Maybee I'll try Chrome for the Games and Nothing else and use FF for everything else...!

Thanks for the Reply...! Maybee if someone else has had the same experience will have a dif solution...!
    was thinking about mozilla after my last post
    I noticed after last update or update before I have to enable adobe flash where as I didn't have to before to sites I frequent
    maybe chrome or opera will not be the same

You can change that setting in FF, click Options, Add-ons... it's in there...!

Banned
    don't have addons in options

Banned
    found it in plugins
    it was set to always activate

Right... Open Menu...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast