Legal Ninja

Praise the Lord, it's a miracle ! ! !

After trying all the posts listed here to bring my avov Online back to life to connect to my Rocket, I finally gave up and ordered a Dreamlink Dlite last week.
    So with the Dreamlink out of the box, I started to unplug the avov, planning to toss it in the trash. But lo and behold, that avov flashed up CONNECTED.
    Scanning channels slow at first, but healed and everything looks normal now. I have no idea how that box repaired its self to start connecting to Rocket.

Avov sent out an update to most of its boxes .so that tv-online would work again.............Your box may have taken that update when you turn it back on.....it may even have been a behind the scenes update and you may not have noticed it...................
    Last edited by floder2; 02-16-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Legal Ninja
    I got the new update even before I stopped connecting last week. that's why I thought the update maybe caused the box to stop connecting. I had not tried any more to
    connect to my Rocket for about 4 days, until I started to unhook it to install the Dreamlink. Oh well, I've got a spare now for a backup...

My avov quite working when i received and update also (i believe). let it sit for a few day fired it back up and it is working for me also. skybound, have you tried the Dreamlink Dlite? if so do you like it?