I'm having a problem with my new Dreamlink Dlite. For some reason when my Dlite is booting it cannot connect to the Dreamlink server that's used to initialize the box. This only happens when I use MY ISP at home...... if I take the box somewhere and use a different ISP..... the box connects and works without any problems. I talked to my ISP and they claim they are not blocking any of the IP addresses that the Dlite is looking for when it boots. They also opened additional ports on my modem hoping that will solve the problem..... it didn't. They claim that there is really nothing more they can do for me unless I can get the actual IP address of the server that the Dlite uses to initialize....... that way they can make sure the needed IP is unblocked. Has anyone else had this problem, does anyone know the IP of the server used to initialize the Dlite, or does anyone know how to contact Dreamlink Dlite's tech support? I hope someone can help because I'd really like to get this box working. Thanks.