Threaded View

Ok some feedback for what its worth. I have been testing this addon on FTMC 16.2-30 The my post about dropping was definitely a wifi problem.

I installed Kodi 17.6 and Installed IPTVXTRA. I had to read the directions included on the screen. I was able to pull the quide and watch channels.

In the FTMC I would get an error clearing cache and could not read it all something about folder exist and a path for the FTMC android files. It did configure the simple client and I was able to watch it. I also pulled the VOD section and it looks good but did not use it much.

I fell back on the box, factory reset and wipe, chasing a wifi bug. I reinstalled Super Celeron's SCV7A-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus ROM.

Its a clean image not rooted, when I installed IPTVXTRA this time, I get that same path error when clearing the cache but after a couple tries it configured the simple client. I cleared my tv.29 and epg xml files. Reset my sub, loaded it up it pulls channels and it pulls the guide but opening the guide shows blank list no channel info and I can not play a channel. ( Fixed the blank guide by turning off minimize on playback and turning on using full screen video. I don't get the little preview player in the top right corner but the playing full in the background and the guide is populated I don't know why it wont show the guide with the little player window)

I disabled simple client , setup stalker client and It pulled and populated the quide and it plays. I don't know if this is helpful information but I know it worked before so thanks for your work.

I have the logs if anyone is interested in them.
    Last edited by Waylotul; 02-20-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Found a work around to the blank quide.