Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb New Video Add-on for IPTV / VOD

Here is the Initial release of IPTV Xtra.
    Based on and Credit to CP & Potato TV.
    Requires only your Server Portal and Donation# (Even if you now use MAC authentication)
    Guide Source for now is only my Guide.
    Channel renumbering is done by the Add-on. (no more Template mods!)
    *Note; For Renumbering, you need to upgrade to Kodi 17.6 or above)

*Instruction Steps are on the Add-on Information Screen.
    *FYI -Future releases will add main features which was the reason to make the Add-on)
    Enjoy

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hk8dlul927ndasg/plugin.video.IPTVXtra.zip
    /kens

Just got a copy and will try to put this on a new box I have that runs FTMC.

OK I will confirm that I installed this and its working! Pretty slick kens! Hats off to all of you guys that have spent time helping us. I am familiar with the GUI. The importing of the guide from the clients demonstrated many channels no in English. FTMC it took a little bit but its working its fast! I went into live TV channel manager and hid all the non English and sports, but I still see non English or hidden channels imported but its very complete. I was not using your quide until today. Its nice. I was using Potato TV on this same box! Thanks Again!

Bulletproof
    Thanks kens for all your hard work keeping members updated. andkaal

OK been working off and on with it and I seem to need to adjust my cachmembuffer in network settings for Kodi. I say that but for now, I see it seems to play a couple minutes and just terminate playback, I can open it again. I tried a few channels. I will tinker with some settings to see if that helps. gotta do stuff to make money.
    Last edited by Waylotul; 02-16-2018 at 02:55 AM. Reason: spelling and content

Quote Originally Posted by Waylotul View Post
    OK been working off and on with it and I seem to need to adjust my cachmembuffer in network settings for Kodi. I say that but for now, I see it seems to play a couple minutes and just terminate playback, I can open it again. I tried a few channels. I will tinker with some settings to see if that helps. gotta do stuff to make money.
    Kodi system settings/ PVR&liveTV/ Video (or Player)/ Acceleration - Turn off all accelerators.
    FYI- The Addon has nothing to do with play out Quality.
    /kens

Fire From Within

Good job... nice and lightweight! I didn't test the pvr transfer, but not really interested in doing so.

Issue on VoDs... "Adults" will still show using default settings.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Good job... nice and lightweight! I didn't test the pvr transfer, but not really interested in doing so.

Issue on VoDs... "Adults" will still show using default settings.
    Thx for feedback. Will check adult.
    The best part is coming in the next version!!
    Takes all the VOD Items, makes a .strm file for each, then loads them into the Kodi Video Library. The files are then scraped for metadata using Universal Movie Scraper.

I released the basic functioning add-on because a couple of users where having problems with Stalker, and was getting tired of trying to help.
    Probably by tomorrow.
    /kens

I have been using this off and on since I had some time last night. I kept dropping playback Its isolated to only using wifi. To make sure, I wiped it and setup stalker and it still dropped playback. Its an H96Pro Plus running SuperCeleron nougat. I tested it a lot. I don't know how the addon works, but if I hide all the channels I don't want, when the importing quide appears I still see a lot of channel info being imported for the channels I have hidden. I am chosing English filter and my channels are filtered but the quide data seems to get every channel. No sure I am explaining it correctly. It really slows down the PVR manager loading it all up, but then its fast. If it only imported guide data for the channels I am using, like the stalker does, it would get completed a lot faster but its just time.

Banned
    I think I will wait on the final release, thanks again kens for your hard work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast