Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would do that and set defaults in Stalker while disabled before re-configuring.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Lightbulb

Hey Thanks so much for the advice. Just the facts here gentlemen. I UNINSTALLED Kodi 17.4. Installed 17.6 fresh start.

Configured native 2.8.6 stalker. Created a new serial and device ID to specs 13 characters for serial and 18 for the Device ID.

From this baseline, I changed the MAC upfront. Did a reset. Waited 15 mins.
    Failed. HMM no kidding right.
    so.. Then what started this all.

I changed the portal. Did a reset, waited 15 mins.

Login success...

I really don't know why P1 would not let me in. This all started when I wanted to get off of 1 and 2 and go back to 5 like my expired sub. I use a mag in the wife's room (LMAO really) that mags on P5 so I wanted to be able to monitor the status of channels on P5. she was bitching some channel was "skipping". So I didn't mess with hers. I tried to put my new sub on her portal. never got it, jacked my rig and I am still where I was. I think her issue cleared up but she isn't even here now!

So I am up and running but had to change the portal, I don't know why P1 wouldn't git in where I fit in. It is noteworthy that I changed ports twice the first night in order to hopefully get off 1 or 2. I noticed some else mentioned changing portal didn't get them anything but 1 or 2. Maybe its random, maybe it is not. I did it twice in one day in short time and never got back in until I did it again today all the same information in stalker except the portal. So simple.

Thanks again guys and FYI.

Stalker has always been a PITA and is too finicky. Back when I used it, it did take messing about with it for a few days to get it working. No such problems with Simple Client.

FYI when you make changes like you did in Stalker, as ilan said, click on defaults first and then make changes. But even before you do that, I would disable the addon and go into file manger > home > addondata > and delete the Stalker PVR directory. Then exit out to home screen and reboot Kodi. When you go back in and input your credentials, it should work. If not, use simple client.

Thanks for the information everyone. It really boiled down to having to change my portal. Anyone having issues like the one I described should probably check all the things we have discussed here. Thank you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12