Register
    Junoir Member

The Play/ Pause Button

Correct me if I am wrong yet I am wondering. When watching a catch up enabled live channel in the Buzz TV app, shouldn't I be able to hit the play/pause button on the remote to pause the stream? Or would this be considered an enhancement request?

At present I have to hit the left arrow and then the okay button to pause a live channel.

Thanks
    Last edited by cutie_tay; 02-14-2018 at 01:08 AM. Reason: additional detail

TV Addicted
    This was on a wish list I posted a while back; to have these buttons on the remote activated. The play/pause, fast forward/rewind, stop buttons do not work...on anything you watch, not just the catch up stuff (which I don't know how to use the catch up feature but that's a different issue). You have to hit the left arrow to bring up the on screen options for pause/play, fast forward/rewind, and stop. I find it insanely silly to have a box that is considered to be one of the best boxes on the market and we have to do it this way. This would be a wonderful update for this box.

Junoir Member
    Hey - Good to know I am not the only one that this does not make sense to. From reading here I think there are members who either work for buzz or have connects there that the information here leads up to them. Even so, I'll be sure to submit an "enhancement request" for that functionality through their contact us on their site over the next couple of days