Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shaf4706 View Post
    Captain,
    Please can you inform
    What is the model number of Western Digital hard drive 1TD hard drive you are using?
    Hard to read, Ive had it several years
    S/N WCAV5K123338
    I gather darkness to please me...

Thanks for the model number but couldn't find that model Maybe try the WD passport drive. In the meantime have ordered Class 10 32gb sticks Sandisk and will try those first.

Quote Originally Posted by guygoy View Post
    Hi; ok tried recordings (on my T1+) on IPTV66 but always the same repeated slow-motion frames every 2 to 5 minutes...So I'll order a Dreamlink T2 since it's the only one I didn't test and I'll follow recommendations from Captainkangaro and pray!!!
    WOW!!! Finally tried timeshift and some recordings on my new T2 and it plays well with a Sandisk 32GB USB 3.0 stick so i just ordered a Formuler Z7+ to test with it the same memory device and"IF" it works as well, i'd like to have the Z7+ instead of the T2 but in the end as long as I can finally use recording ans timeshift thanks to CK advice, i'm happy. It's just that the first time i tried Z7+ i did not have the 32GB USB 3.0 Memory stick(SanDisk Class 10) to test it with. Just one thing, i don't see "class 10" mention on a usb stick, i thought it was only for micro sd card not for USB key or stick...

Anyway THANKS again for the many inputs that helped me by CK and others...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12