Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Recording **Updated Info**

Heres what has been tested and verified working :

1TB USB HDD,
    4GB USB Memory stick(SanDisk Class 10)),
    32GB USB Memory stick(SanDisk Class 10),
    2GB micro SD(Transcend)
    tested on T1, T2 and Z7+.
    Recording, playback, timeshift.. all fine..

with our test, we think it is not the matter of capacity of hdd/stick memory/micro sd, but matter of brand and quality of them.for the stick memory, below class10 is not recommended for recording and playback.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 02-13-2018 at 07:08 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the headup on that one but sorry i don't buy it... A matter of brand and quality... I'm using sandisk class 10 64 gb and 128 gb THAT WAS WORKING GOOD BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE. Something was broke in that update... That's it!

Use what you want but if you want it to work correctly, use whats recommended

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    Thanks for the headup on that one but sorry i don't buy it... A matter of brand and quality... I'm using sandisk class 10 64 gb and 128 gb THAT WAS WORKING GOOD BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE. Something was broke in that update... That's it!
    I can confirm that a 1TB HDD works fine with time shift and recording. Since the most recent update fixed whatever issue there was, its been perfectly fine.

yep, Im also using a Western Digital 1TB HD with no issue

TV Addicted
    Timeshift issue still exist on some servers. It freezes alot when playing on timeshift. Using sandisk 32gb class 10

On the other hand dlite works perfect using same memory card and no freezig on timeshift on the same server. So issue is with the t2 time shift on certain servers...

My 128GB SSD /USB3 device is now working after reformatting it NTFS

Captain,
    Please can you inform
    What is the model number of Western Digital hard drive 1TD hard drive you are using?

THANK YOU very much for these precious infos, since i tried T1 PLUS, Formuler Z+ with same results on playback of recordings with same slow motion frames at times does it very often, maybe trying (again) with these memory drive on my T1 PLUS might make a difference because I tried about everything i red on the forum with different memory device and formatting with different providers(but not NFPS or 66 which i'll try today))but always the same frustrating results and most of the other members have no problems on recordings...

I know that I'm talking in this thread of my T1+ and not the T2 but since it's the same maker/brand I think it might help me. The T2 is the only device I did not try from Dreamlink and I'm tempted to buy one but afraid of the recordings results since it's the same maker...

Anyway, i'll buy one of the memory device mentioned here and see if it helps...

Again thanks to Captainkangaro!!!

Hi; ok tried recordings (on my T1+) on IPTV66 but always the same repeated slow-motion frames every 2 to 5 minutes...So I'll order a Dreamlink T2 since it's the only one I didn't test and I'll follow recommendations from Captainkangaro and pray!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast