I have an AVOV TV Online, and an Online +, and a BuzzTV XPL3000. All of these boxes cost me $100.00 or more. I gave the AVOV TV Online to my dad but it has become so outdated that Kodi just barely works. I decided to get him a new box but he will never subscribe to an IPTV service so Kodi is all he'll ever use. I just couldn't justify buying a $100.00 Buzz box just for Kodi so I stated searching for the cheapest Android box I could find that was 7.0 or higher. I came across the W95 which has Android 7.1.2 and was only $24.99 (free shipping). I figured this would be just fine for what my dad would use it for.

I got the box in the mail and hooked it up to my TV to play with it and I must say I like the box. It does not have a dedicated IPTV app like the AVOV and Buzz have but with a quick install of Perfect Player via a USB stick I can watch IPTV via a play list. The W95 runs the app just fine.

It comes out of the box with the Google Play Store which I downloaded Kodi and Youtube from. Played with both and they both run just fine with no issues. I used Chrome (already on the box) to go to Aptoid and installed Aptoid from their web site. From their I installed Mobdro. Mobdro played with no issues.

This box is a 4k box with and HDMI 2.0b output, 1 gig of ram and 8 gig of internal storage. It has built in WiFi, no external antenna but has no problems picking up my WiFi all the way across the house.

The specs are probably considered a lot lower than a Buzz box, but if it runs everything and costs 4 times less who cares. I'm going to give this box to my dad but I think I'm going to buy another one for my bedroom and the Buzz will stay in the living room.

If anyone is looking for an up to date box that is cheap, I would recommend the W95 Box.