Wing Commander

MAXTV iptv Box???

Anyone know anything about this box?

Thanks
    If it's electronic...it can be hacked...

its alright box. it comes with os lollipop 5.1. I would not buy this box. if you want to keep up with latest kodi then go with os nougat. if you dont care about kodi then fair enough. I would buy Dreamlink t2, z7 or buzz xpl3000. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Wing Commander
    Thanks for the reply...I have been using MAG 254 for 2 years so have kind of gotten used to the GUI am really thinking of getting a MAK 322 but thought I would explore. Is the T2's similar?

And thanks again!
    If it's electronic...it can be hacked...

no worries buddy. well mag 254 is just for iptv. so if you just want for iptv then dreamlink dlite is good for iptv only and very easy to setup and good picture as well according to reviews. as far dreamlink t2 is much better option vs other boxes. it comes with lates OS. you will have have couple of ways to use your iptv which is great. picture quality is good as always from dreamlink. its very easy to setup as for iptv. but for kodi and other functions you need to learn little bit more which im sure it won't take you long. hope this will help.kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.