Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    ok cool thanks crazed 2.0. I see now Sunday 18 around 2:30 et. so I pick 3 drivers that day and post them before 2:30 or at least 2:30 et is that right? thanks again.kof

Dara will have them answers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    where do I pick drivers from or what is the list or where can I find. im kind a lost lol. kof
    btw thanks for organizing this awesome contests. thanks Dara , and crazed.
    Google Can and Will bee Your Friend :
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/standings/monster-energy-nascar-cup-series
    ... The Number 4 Driver (Brad) Won the Clash...!

Here is a List of the Car Numbers...
    Code:
    https://fantasyracingcheatsheet.com/nascar/drivers/current

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Dara will have them answers
    thanks crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Google Can and Will bee Your Friend :
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/standings/monster-energy-nascar-cup-series
    ... The Number 4 Driver (Brad) Won the Clash...!
    im trying my brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Here is a List of the Car Numbers...
    Code:
    https://fantasyracingcheatsheet.com/nascar/drivers/current
    thanks bro. this will help for sure. I'm actually getting it now and started feeling confident now. thank you all.kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Hey thnx for them car#/driver stats 4me2c

Alex Bowman is driving #88 for Hendricks (retired Dale Earnhardt Jr's #88)
    Chase Elliot driving #9 this year with Rookie William Byron in the #24 (Chase's #24 last year, which had been Jeff Gordon's number. Jeff had that same number his whole nascar Cup career, except his Rookie year).
    Aric Almirola in Danica's #10 while Danica has #7 for her final race at Daytona (as was announced).

Don't worry KOF, it will be easy peasy to play in the pool. You will see that soon.

Dara has already posted the race thread for next Sunday, so in fact you can post your 3 pics on that thread anytime right up to race time.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...rder-and-Picks

You will see that the Pole qualifier has been posted (Alex Bowman won the position in last Sunday's qualifying), and the rest of the line-up will also be posted soon as their positions are known (which will be Feb 15).

Each new race day will have a new thread.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hey thnx for them car#/driver stats 4me2c

Alex Bowman is driving #88 for Hendricks (retired Dale Earnhardt Jr's #88)
    Chase Elliot driving #9 this year with Rookie William Byron in the #24 (Chase's #24 last year, which had been Jeff Gordon's number. Jeff had that same number his whole nascar Cup career, except his Rookie year).
    Aric Almirola in Danica's #10 while Danica has #7 for her final race at Daytona (as was announced).

Don't worry KOF, it will be easy peasy to play in the pool. You will see that soon.

Dara has already posted the race thread for next Sunday, so in fact you can post your 3 pics on that thread anytime right up to race time.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...rder-and-Picks

You will see that the Pole qualifier has been posted (Alex Bowman won the position in last Sunday's qualifying), and the rest of the line-up will also be posted soon as their positions are known (which will be Feb 15).

Each new race day will have a new thread.
    im actually preparing my drivers list as of now. only question I have left now is that I have to post my drivers list on Sunday before or at 2:30 et? is that correct? thanks kof loving it now.
    never mind. did not read you complete post. found my answer. thanks

im trying my brother.

thanks bro. this will help for sure. I'm actually getting it now and started feeling confident now. thank you all.kof
    The Daytona is different then any other race during the season as per qualifing and pole position and etc...
    What normaly happens during regular season races is they qualify for stating positions during the week before the race, (somewhere between Thursday to Sunday morning, usually).
    Everyone gets theirs positions at that time.
    But with Daytona500 , the qualifying only decides the Pole sitter (fastest qualifier) and the rest of the drivers do not know what position they will be in till this Thursday.
    There will be two short races Thursday night called the Duels. And that decides the starting order for Sunday's Daytona 500... with the pole sitter already decided.

Now during regular season races, every week (called speed week) they have practices and qualifing before Sunday;s race.
    But not all drivers will be racing on Sunday.
    Lets say there are 49 cars trying to qualify but only 42 cars are allowed to race, then a few cars will not qualify,with lap times too slow).
    So the list of drivers eligable to race any given Sunday will not be the actual drivers to race that Sunday (there will always be a coupe or a few that don't qualify)>

So if you pic your pics early,before qualifying, then you may actually pic a driver that may not qualify)< so we generally wait to see the qualifying results before we make our pics.... BUT you can pic early and then edit your pics and change them after too, (up to a certain time before the race starts).

Hope that was not too confusing, it even looks confusing to me
    But it will be easy peasy, you will see
    - Frank Zappa

The Daytona is different then any other race during the season as per qualifing and pole position and etc...
    What normaly happens during regular season races is they qualify for stating positions during the week before the race, (somewhere between Thursday to Sunday morning, usually).
    Everyone gets theirs positions at that time.
    But with Daytona500 , the qualifying only decides the Pole sitter (fastest qualifier) and the rest of the drivers do not know what position they will be in till this Thursday.
    There will be two short races Thursday night called the Duels. And that decides the starting order for Sunday's Daytona 500... with the pole sitter already decided.

Now during regular season races, every week (called speed week) they have practices and qualifing before Sunday;s race.
    But not all drivers will be racing on Sunday.
    Lets say there are 49 cars trying to qualify but only 42 cars are allowed to race, then a few cars will not qualify,with lap times too slow).
    So the list of drivers eligable to race any given Sunday will not be the actual drivers to race that Sunday (there will always be a coupe or a few that don't qualify)>

So if you pic your pics early,before qualifying, then you may actually pic a driver that may not qualify)< so we generally wait to see the qualifying results before we make our pics.... BUT you can pic early and then edit your pics and change them after too, (up to a certain time before the race starts).

Hope that was not too confusing, it even looks confusing to me
    But it will be easy peasy, you will see
    thank you crazed 2.0 for writing all this. this absolutely cleared everything and I will definitely wait. i think I will be ok now. sorry for asking little too much because I did not know anything about nascar. I appreciate all your help from bottom of my heart.kof

Print out the one list with the Car #'s on it and use that as a Guide for "Picking and Grinning"...! and if You get a chance... Watch "Stroker Ace" before and have a Good Laugh...!

Code:
    https://youtu.be/ILEigsWxWWU?t=3

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast