Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

2018 NASCAR Pool - Open for all members

Here is the announcement you've been waiting for, well just before the season starts!

THE 2018 IPTVTALK NASCAR POOL - open to all members

The prize... For the season champ a diecast model of your choice! Two other diecasts will be offered as a prize during the season, to be determined how later... maybe a one-off race, or a series of races, like the Bristol Night Race, or the Grand Slam (Daytona 500, Talladega Geico 500, Charlotte CocaCola 600, Darlington Southern 500) .

Here are the rules...

1. Select 3 drivers, and mark one as your favorite for a Win and Stages. Points will be taken from the official results posted on NASCAR.com after the race. Picks must in before the Green Flag drops for the race. Selections can be posted as early as you wish. If you want to pre-select due to a vacation, just let us know.
    2. Extra points will be added to the score for a race win or stage win. A race win will get 50 pts, but winning an intermediate stage will get 25 points. So, if your favorite sweeps the stages and race, you will get 100 additional points.
    3. Late entries will be accepted until mid 1st stage, however not eligible for the diecast for the individual race, no bonus points for the 1st stage, and will have 1/2 points of the lowest pick of the entry.
    4. If you miss your selection or submit after mid way of the 1st stage, you will still get points, but will be 10 points less than the lowest entry submitter, unless you pre-selected and announced it.
    5. In case of a tie at the end of the season (or series), the winner will be the one who selected the most winners. If there is a single race and a tie, or if there is a tie for a series/season with the number of winners, we will look at the number of laps led by your 'favorite'.
    6. No season points will be awarded for the All Star race. However it might be the 'single' race for a diecast.

Questions... please feel free to ask, and good luck!
    Last edited by dara; 09-04-2018 at 10:11 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Here is the Schedule :
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/monster-energy-nascar-cup-series/2018/schedule/
    When does it (Pool) Start...?!?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Here is the Schedule :
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/monster-energy-nascar-cup-series/2018/schedule/
    When does it (Pool) Start...?!?
    The pool officially starts with the Daytona 500, February 18. Speed Week doesn't count. I'm not yet sure about the Grand Slam yet. Daytona 500 will not be a one-off race.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Daytona 500 will commence in 7 Days, 2 hours, 18 minutes and 3 seconds

oh wait, it is now 7 days, 2 hours, 17 minutes and 30 seconds
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks for that Update...! "Drivers, Start Your Engines"...!

75 laps today in The Clash !!!

Who gonna take the checker today ?

Kyle Busch is always a threat in these kinda races.. He only knows one speed and that is flat out
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

where do I pick drivers from or what is the list or where can I find. im kind a lost lol. kof
    btw thanks for organizing this awesome contests. thanks Dara , and crazed.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

lots of changes going down at just about 1/3 of the Race...!

A Bunch going into Pit Row...!

next Sunday we will have a race thread posted where we can post our pics KOF

This race today (The Clash), does not count in our pool , nor does it count as a regular season nascar race either.
    These guys are just racing for the beans today with no season points.

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    lots of changes going down at just about 1/3 of the Race...!

A Bunch going into Pit Row...!
    Jammie was doing some grass plowing... lol
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-11-2018 at 09:16 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

ok cool thanks crazed 2.0. I see now Sunday 18 around 2:30 et. so I pick 3 drivers that day and post them before 2:30 or at least 2:30 et is that right? thanks again.kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast