Stb Emulator Black Screen

Hey Everyone ,

Im running Stb Emulator on a MyGica , Have a Black Screen and The Blue Screen that usually comes up with the Yellow Loading Bar does not come up anymore .

My dOnation still has over 200days left . So these are the things ive tried so far; Unplugged it Numerous Times , Ive gone to Pap site and did a IPTV Reset , Ive changed the Profile from; Auto to Internal and all the others in that list as well,

Still have a Black Screen . But the Ads are still Popping up ! This has not happened before ,

Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance !

Hello, change the last two number of you mac on your gica and in papiao , then do a iptv reset.
    That's work for my.

get active
    If you're using a VPN or similar software, disconnect from your VPN service and reboot your box. VPN's provide a different IP address and your box may not connect to the IPTV server which may block your box or your Emulator may not be connecting to the IPTV server.

Thanks for reply guys,

I changed the last two letters in my Mac , Did an IPTV reset , Unplugged box and plugged back in , No luck .

I went into VPN and unchecked the box that read; Hardware decoding , Unplugged Box, plugged back in waited , no luck , went back and put a Check in the Hardware decoding box , still nothing . been at it over 1 hour now.

any other suggestions? please...

get active
    Its a good idea to check your HDMI cable and make sure the HDMI cable is connected to the right port and your tv is tuned to the same port. I have had a few instances when I power up the tv first and then the box that I got a black screen. Might want to try power up your box first and wait a few seconds until it gets into the boot up mode and then turn on your tv.
    The "player" on your box settings can also make a difference so try changing the player from auto to ijk player and whatever other players you might have listed.

Also verify I if you have the last version of stb emu, check on play store my apps section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by george28 View Post
    Also verify I if you have the last version of stb emu, check on play store my apps section.
    or just go into settings/apps

Thanks DeADwood , George28 and Dishuser ..Appreciate it! I had to Un install stbemu , and reinstall it and re enter everything . Seems to be working good so far ..well see. This Black screen has never happened before .

Thanks again guys!