Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iS IPTV66 DOWN

Junoir Member

Down iS IPTV66 DOWN

since last night it has been down on my clients any news on this please

the portal change worked on avov but channels do not come in and the vod does not come up at all and for mag255 portal change did not work at all

Junoir Member
    I have been down since midnight Feb 9th. On all canadian mag 254 portal 2 and US mag 254 portal 1 is very bad with freezing and most stations not working.

Any update, if there is already a posting on this could you please direct me to the correct spot. Thank you for listening

Operations Ninja
    I have been down 10 DAY

if you have acesses to your own donation try changing your donation number to a new one
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    Thank God I didn't buy their package for more than 1 month. Both s1 and s2 are down all weekend emailed them they said IPTV reset lmfao like that would do anything... If everyone has both servers down it's obviously on their end. It's probably because they lowered the price gave deals everybody bought it to resell, because before there was no point in reselling this, and their servers can't handle the new influx of people.

Saturday morning s1 was down switched to s2 worked for a few hours then doesn't work because every bodies solution was to switch to server 2 and crash it as well.

If you can prove it's not your servers post running screens of them and show us it's all on our end.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthax View Post
    Thank God I didn't buy their package for more than 1 month. Both s1 and s2 are down all weekend emailed them they said IPTV reset lmfao like that would do anything... If everyone has both servers down it's obviously on their end. It's probably because they lowered the price gave deals everybody bought it to resell, because before there was no point in reselling this, and their servers can't handle the new influx of people.

Saturday morning s1 was down switched to s2 worked for a few hours then doesn't work because every bodies solution was to switch to server 2 and crash it as well.

If you can prove it's not your servers post running screens of them and show us it's all on our end.
    nobody is gonna post any screen shots of anything.
    You obviously are of a mindset that we and the service techs give stupid advise, but yet your guess work is correct.

Thnx for sharing
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    nobody is gonna post any screen shots of anything.
    You obviously are of a mindset that we and the service techs give stupid advise, but yet your guess work is correct.

Thnx for sharing
    Well your service techs after the email just "IPTV Reset" on their end, did it on my end as well about 5 times, which hasn't done anything.

The first day server 1 went down I changed to server 2, as did everybody else, and server 2 worked for a couple hours until everybody loaded it up.

Portal Changes aren't doing anything, IPTV resets aren't doing anything. s1.iptv66.tv/c/index.html and s2.iptv66.tv/c/index.html and both shortened versions aren't working. Hard reboot of device isn't working. Changed route number doesn't work. literally everything you can do has been tried lol.

As soon as the price got lowered to give deals and a lot of people have purchased the servers have been giving problems. I've had this for 1 year at the old price as well as crappy discount prices (where 6 months you saved 10 bucks?) and never had any problems at all up until the price has been lowered and there is an influx of people.

Your servers probably can't handle the load and are crashing.....

There has not been a noticeable influx of new people on the servers.
    There has not been a noticeable influx of new resellers on the system.

Sorry, that is not any answer but there it is
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Unfortunately that's the kind of answers we get here. If it works for you then there's nothing wrong. I cannot connect and I am starting to see others post the same. There is something wrong and it needs to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Unfortunately that's the kind of answers we get here. If it works for you then there's nothing wrong. I cannot connect and I am starting to see others post the same. There is something wrong and it needs to be looked at.
    I did not mean to insinuate that there is no issue.
    I do know there is. But to give a decent answer to a poster from earlier, that is laughing at advice given, well that is something I would not go outta my way to do.

Your last recent post PPV, outlining what you have experienced is exact same here. Only thing different is that a portal change did fix it last week. Have not tried that again yet thou.

update...
    changed portals, but no difference with MAC attached.
    But found out that Perfect Player on Buzz box does bring in all channels thou, while VLC on Laptop does not (with same URL or same m3u Playlist on USB drive used on both devices)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-13-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast