Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: recordings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    I answered your question. you did not answer any of my question above post. why do you like to troll only? you always take threads toward wrong directions. if you dont like me, us or this site than you dont have to reply. I don't want any argue or highjack this thread any further because I love this site and follow the rules of the site as well we respect here no matter if its newbie or staff. thank you very much and please Kindly stop hijacking threads.kof
    how can you recommend something you've never used?
    I would never do that
    as for hijacking threads you do it constantly so give it a rest

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guygoy View Post
    No, you can't record a channel while watching another one, no IPTV box does that right now to my knowledge and your future recording goes as far as your EPG guide will go in the future hours or days and I guess it also depends on the provider as well...

Hope it helps, still new myself in this IPTV thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by hapy View Post
    Now that the EPG is up for the first time since I got the z7, I have been able find things out using the trial and error method. BTW, this is a great box. I was using a Mag 254.
    Can the Z7+ record future programs based on manual timers say tomorrow 12 noon to 1 PM? There are some channels that dont have EPG.

TV Addicted
    A channel must have epg in order to record at a desired time... or you can press record 1 day before and set your recording duration for multiple hours but your storage will run out and will stop recording probably alot sooner than your desired time depending on how much storage you got to work with...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12