Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    OK, Thanks...! I will let Her know and what to do to set it up so She can try if She wants tooooooooo...!

OH Well, She Tried it and it wouldn't connect...! I told Her to back out of it and Uninstall it and Now She says TVOnline won't connect...! I told Her to check the Server Setting and Copy the url exactly as it is in the TVOnline Setup and to use it in the WEB setup...! Was She supposed to put it in the #1 slot or in a New Slot...?!? She got a msg saying the "Server couldn't connect"...! She says the 1st slot shows Stalker in it so I suggested She use Her Server url in the 2nd slot...! I Hope I didn't tell Her Wrong...! I also told Her to unplug it for a few minutes and see if it would re-connect the TVOnline...! She also said it was doing pretty good during the early part of the day but around 4 PM chnls starting freezing so She decided to try the WEB version..! What does She do now...?!?

Made a Visit this Am and got Her going, connected with no problem to TVOnline...! I told Her to leave Her set-up just the way it is as it should work itself out sooner or later... "If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It"...! Does the WEB work on All Servers talked about here...?!?

tester
    Why are the avov box having a problem with iptv66 when they work fine on NFPS and ROCKET can any one answer this I change server when to NFPS work much better then iptv66

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Why are the avov box having a problem with iptv66 when they work fine on NFPS and ROCKET can any one answer this I change server when to NFPS work much better then iptv66
    It is not an isolated issue just for iptv66 and avov thou. NFPS/Rocket also experience this syndrome (for lack of better word).

Something about 'variants' or something
    google that

It's not an avov issue, according to avov and it is not an NFPS issue according to NFPS

It all boils down to some of the reasons why NFPS stopped their support of the avov boxes.
    Was about the same time we 'shrunk' our avov forum down, here at iptvTalk
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

tester
    Thanks crazed 7.2 avov tvonlne works fine on NFPS not iptv66

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Thanks crazed 7.2 avov tvonlne works fine on NFPS not iptv66
    that's that 'variant' at work

Things may change back and forth, it 'varies' ...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

i dont say anything bad about avov was and still is hell of box but at this point a few are just better but i have not tried there new ones if they came up with any

tester
    Don’t care much for the avov boxes testing two new buzztv box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12