Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Got my Avov working with iks66 server.

Hello all,

I thought it important to share this with the forum.
    After hearing about a possible update to the box, I hooked everything up after doing a factory reset.
    It did a whole bunch of updates and in the market, there is an app called WEB. Download and install it.

I should mention this is working based on the MAC address you provide in the portal.
    When booting and after loading the WEB app, a screen with ADD server will come up.
    Put in the correct IPTV settings based on your route.
    http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/index.html (might be s2)
    IF correct you should get a yellow bar as the channel list loads.
    It's not as fast as before but it does work for me based on my Avov's MAC address.
    Also, channel switching is slow. It can take up to 5 seconds for the channel to come it.
    Good luck to all.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx daniel.d
    nice find

I am curious to know if the WEB app was in your market before any of them updates ?
    I had it on a couple old avovs, that no longer had it in their Mickey Markets but I had installed that app previously so when the Market went dead I still had the app.
    So, I am curious to know if the WEB app was in your market before any of them updates or did the updates bring it ?
    And what updates are these exactly ?

That WEB app is really a Stalker emulation or a clone there-of.
    And yup it does work.

what you see on your avov now with that WEB app daniel, is exactly what Mag owners see
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-06-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    The WEB APP worked for my 2 AVOVs...
    Thanks!

What causes the voice to the video to come off sink. And how can we avoid it? it seems to happen just by changing channels--when the app gets out of sink video to voice it seems to work to find the channel you want and then get out and reload the channel and see if it it sinks better.

Try an IPTV Reset. Depending... It often corrects the problem.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Can/Will that WEB App be available with any STB in the Future or maybe even for a download onto a PC...! Just curious also, does it, even if not Loaded, cause interference with the TVOnline Setup...?!? My Friend says She saw it recently in the Mickey Hop Store and was wondering if it being in there could/would disrupt Her Viewing Pleasure as it seems to Her that was when She started noticing lots of channels start freezing again...! I told Her that it shouldn't, and doesn't seem likely to, do that but I would Ask in the Forum...! She says She can see One Channel Perfect and the others are Freezing...!

if the WEB app has been setup with the code then yes it could interfer. That WEB app and the TVOnline app both see the same MAC addy.
    If that WEB app has never been setup with the server or installed at all, then it does not matter and will do nothing by just sitting there in the Market.

If not found,then you would need to find the WEB app in apk form and then you could install on most any android device.
    WebTV is different then WEB app... do not confuse the two.

That Web app is basically the same Stalker application run thru many devices, originating with the Mag250
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Lol, Yep, WebTV is dif...! I had one about 15-16 years ago...! Lots of Changes since then...!

Next ?, is the WEB App more Stable than TVOnline...?!? If so, I will tell Her to use it instead...! Thanks...!

Bump...!?!

If the TVOnline app is working okay, then no advantage in using the WEB app

It's easy enough to give the WEB app a try thou for her own comparisons
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast