Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: conection

Although I don't use it, I'll speculate. Possibly someone with more familiarity can chime in. Are you using the full http address for the server address? If you're using a shortened version, the app might be suggesting it doesn't consider what you've entered to be a valid URL.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Well I got my avov box working, all the apps and kodi as well. but still the connection is standing.
    I have tried both the addresses, short and long. I tried to ping the web address p1.iptvrocket.tv
    From my laptop And the result was 100% lost of packets.
    Does anybody know what the ping result should be? Can anyone with working rocket do a ping test from laptop?
    Thanks in advance

I have tried the web app and it accepted the url ok but only after I did a factory reset, bet there is still an issue I think because don't you have to use the credentials for the server to let you watch. there is no were to put the credentials in like when you go through the server settings the normal way.

I also received a 100% loss

Quote Originally Posted by Drathod View Post
    Well I got my avov box working, all the apps and kodi as well. but still the connection is standing.
    I have tried both the addresses, short and long. I tried to ping the web address p1.iptvrocket.tv
    From my laptop And the result was 100% lost of packets.
    Does anybody know what the ping result should be? Can anyone with working rocket do a ping test from laptop?
    Thanks in advance
    I have also received a 100% loss

just tried to ping the long version of the url also and it says that it cannot find the and had a 100% loss.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    0% loss
    Send 4, Received 4
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Has anyone heard of the internet provider blocking the URL. I am begging to think it is either my box or my provider. I am leaning more towards my box tho.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadaca View Post
    Has anyone heard of the internet provider blocking the URL. I am begging to think it is either my box or my provider. I am leaning more towards my box tho.
    I too am having issues with my BuzzTV, AVOV, and W95 Box. The BuzzTV will not connect to the server at all. I keep getting a message "No response from the server". So I reset my mac, and still get this message. I change the mac to the AVOV mac and when it tries to connect it just sits and spins the dots in a circle and never connects. I reset the AVOV mac and try again and it still will not connect. I switch over to the play list and fire up the W95 Box using Perfect Player. I can get London Live to play, and I can get the Music Channels (the music video channels from Much Music) to play but that's it. No other channel will work. I turn off the W95 Box and go back to the BuzzTV and fire up Perfect Player from there and the same thing; only London Live and the Music Channels play.

This has been going on now for 3 days and I can't figure it out. I thought maybe Rocket is down but I haven't seen any posts to that effect. If the servers were down this place would light up like a Christmas tree. All my boxes will play Mobdro and Kodi just fine, it's just Rocket that's the issue. I tied changing the URL from http://p1.rocket.tv/ (which has been working just fine) to http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html which is listed on the Papiao site....still won't connect. Something is going on and I can't tell if it's on my end or Rockets.

I have been working on this for a few days now. i have done so many factory resets to even count. I got it to work once, which is making me think that it might be my Avov Online TV+. Once it was working there was a Package installer that i think was for the TV Online that happened (update maybe), and that is where is stopped working again. That being said i spent another 4 hours trying to get it to work with no luck.

I am leaning towards the Avov box online update or package installer that is making the Live TV to not connect. Remember folks i am not a computer tech and even though i have been doing this for a few years there are much more knowledgeable people on here than me so take what i say with a grain of salt. LOL enjoy and i hope we can figure this out together.

P.S. if you get the Avov box to connect to the server and it is working, anytime you see the package installer for the Online TV start cancel it right away. If it makes it to the end and installs, it will cause the Live TV to stop working.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast