Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avov tv online

crazybobs TV Expert
    Tested an 82 or version 1 avov TVoline just now and it works through the old app as well as the WEB app

TV Addicted
    Thanks for input,just unplugged it and plugged in a formuler z7 and wow what a difference.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by damien View Post
    This morning it took a tv online package installer update for tvonline,now it connects to server but only has vod.The web app i downloaded that worked has only vod also.The web app worked ok till this happened,anybody else?
    This update is killing the older boxes. All the AVOV TVOnline.v2 and Plus boxes started having problem with this update. There was another update today which I was hoping might fix the problem but its still freezing like crazy.

Not sure if its true or not but heard a rumor on the other forum that AVOV is killing some older models with this update. Lets hope its not true.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Junoir Member
    I wish I would have read this about 2 weeks ago.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Never 2 Late...!

look avov was great box at one time but they want something that cant happen here and cut there foot off sometime they do turn server on if lucky but why do you wants something like that when so much better now is out there i know two of boxes wont update if you do fresh start so a door stop but in a fairness the two are to dang old too and i stop because of way way to much freeze i will not put them down but i in all fairness wont get one and would tell members to do same and i was a big fan of avov at one time was i said was one of best at that time but you'll know times have change will never put box down but you know how i feel now and no i have not tried there newest box if even they make one to be fair too money is hard come by and avov did this to them-self truth be told and one more thing i like to say is i hope your daughter is doing fine if you still read post
    Last edited by Marley; 05-25-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12