Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Oh I see it and I highlight it and lick on it but the network does not go away.
    So you don't think it is a Buzz box problem? I have been on the phone with my internet provider for hours and they say it is not their problem either, it is not anyone's problem I guess.
    I click on my network and select forget
    now no wifi until I select a network

well if thats the case then next step to factory reset but I won't recommend you until or unless you know how to setup again. I don't want lead you into more problems. if you set it up up before and you feel you will be able to do it again without any problems, then I would recommend you to factory reset. buzz is good brand and its very good product. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I am back. Yes all other items internet works great. I fixed by getting powerline adapters and not using wifi. I think the wifi antenna sucks on the 3000.

But all is well now. thank for the help.

Banned
    Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I am back. Yes all other items internet works great. I fixed by getting powerline adapters and not using wifi. I think the wifi antenna sucks on the 3000.

But all is well now. thank for the help.
    I am about 50' away from modem/router and have a great signal
    4 out 5 bars...same as laptop

I think the wifi antenna sucks on the 3000.
    Is the wifi antenna hard attached to the unit or can it unscrew like most router antennas?

i removed mine it broke

Ambassador
    So you don't think it is a Buzz box problem? I have been on the phone with my internet provider for hours and they say it is not their problem either, it is not anyone's problem I guess.
    The network cannot go away if the wifi setting is on. When you click on forget network you allow your unit to be disconnected from the internet but your unit will still scan/see your network, so you have to enter your wifi password again. Your network cannot go anywhere, just like your neighbor's cannot because your unit, laptop or desktop will pick up surrounding networks. Hope you understand

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    if your internet working fine on other devices then its not your ISP. you have to troubleshoot your box first. I don see anybody else complaining about same issue as u having right now. so its not update related. its possible wifi in your box might be getting bad. so lets try to troubleshoot first. kof
    You may not see complaints of it here but it has been highlighted elsewhere.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    well if thats the case then next step to factory reset but I won't recommend you until or unless you know how to setup again. I don't want lead you into more problems. if you set it up up before and you feel you will be able to do it again without any problems, then I would recommend you to factory reset. buzz is good brand and its very good product. kof
    No need to factory reset, if he disconnected his router his wifi will go away as he put it. His next step should be to try a wired connection with the ethernet side of it, and that feature has to be turned on the buzz in settings. Compare the wired to the wireless to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    No need to factory reset, if he disconnected his router his wifi will go away as he put it. His next step should be to try a wired connection with the ethernet side of it, and that feature has to be turned on the buzz in settings. Compare the wired to the wireless to know for sure.
    I understand your point but I thought OP wanted to stay connected wifi and had issue with wifi not hard wire kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast