Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    I understand your point but I thought OP wanted to stay connected wifi and had issue with wifi not hard wire kof
    Yeah I realized that bud but trying the wired connection allows him to rule out certain things. Suppose with the wired setup his unit runs smoothly with no disconnections for a few days? Then he knows for sure it's the wifi settings or adapter or antenna that is the problem... If the wired setup is still disconnecting then it would have to be an issue that is unit related.

So trying different things rule out certain stuff so you can isolate what is the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    Yeah I realized that bud but trying the wired connection allows him to rule out certain things. Suppose with the wired setup his unit runs smoothly with no disconnections for a few days? Then he knows for sure it's the wifi settings or adapter or antenna that is the problem... If the wired setup is still disconnecting then it would have to be an issue that is unit related.

So trying different things rule out certain stuff so you can isolate what is the real issue.
    yup, process of troubleshootingkof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123