One way to sidestep jynxmarket and install apps

Part 1: Enable USB Debugging
    1: Go to Settings> General> About Device and tap the Build version 7 times to unlock developer mode.
    2: Return to the main Settings menu and now you'll be able to see Developer Options. Tap on Developer options and mark the box in front of USB Debugging to enable it.
    3: Return to the main Settings menu and you are done.

Part 2: Rooting and Installing APK files
    1: Connect the box to you PC or laptop with a USB cable, connected the Live to the TV - go to Setting and scroll down where say USB and click OK and on the right side make sure there is a check mark beside Connect to PC.
    2: Open your Internet browser and search this application mobogenie . com for PC, download and install it.
    3: Open the moboginie app and you should see that app has recognized your box
    4: Now you have to root the box, scroll down where it says Toolkit and click OK, go to Advanced Tools and click on One-click Root. Now wait until a window pops up and click on Root Now after a minute you should see Root Succeeded, click the x for exit.
    5: After you root you box don’t close the moboginie you have to go xbmc . org and download the app on android icon, select ARM. Put the file where you can locate it easily, for me I use the desktop.
    6: After you download the xbmc apks open again the moboginie and click on Toolkit, click on Install App/Game files, a windows opens, click on the folder that you placed the XBMC APK file in, select the APK file and click Open. You will see in the bottom left corner a circle with an arrow pointing down and 1 task listed until the file has been installed and then No task in progress when finished.
    7: Now got to you box on the screen go Apps and walla here you find the XBMC icon if you are familiar with XBMC follow the instructions and that’s it.

crbncanuck
    Thanks for all of that information. But do you think it would be easier to just get one of the Jynxboxes that already has XBMC on it? I like the live for what it is anyway.

I have Live too, jynxbox market comes with Kodi 14 alpha, which is not stable. XBMC 13 is still best one to install. Also by side stepping you can install other apps to make it even better.

Probation
    Thanks bunch..this have been bugging me last past days
    Here i found a Great site to download
    Code:
    http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?tp=mobogenie&ty=497"] mobogenie Apk
    . Enjoy it.
    Last edited by catz; 02-18-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Probation
    hello friends thanks for sharing all this ...here i found a site to download
    Code:
    http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?tp=mobomarket&ty=497"]mobomarket apk
    Last edited by catz; 02-18-2016 at 05:22 PM.