should I go for T2 or wait

finally getting close to buy me one box. it was hard for me to pick between DreamlinkT2 and Buzz 3000 since price not much different. both good boxes but Support from Dreamlink makes me to go for T2. I don't know should I wait for new product from Dreamlink? I'm double minded lolkof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Buy them both one crashes you have the other

Quote Originally Posted by buddy2017 View Post
    Buy them both one crashes you have the other
    thanks buddy but I can not afford both. remember I need to buy service as well. so I have to save some money for that as well. thats the reason I'm waiting for one good box lol. where I dont have to keep buying me. they are good brands so they not gonna break that easy. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I can wait now crazed 2.0. thats good news. I will wait for sure. dont worry I heard from no one kof

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i do not have the buzz box so i cannot compare ,i have a T2 and i can say it is a nice box .very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelin View Post
    i do not have the buzz box so i cannot compare ,i have a T2 and i can say it is a nice box .very happy with it.
    thanks 4wheelin. friend of mine bought t2 couple weeks ago. I recommended him that box. he had some issues setting up. I helped him though. it was not the box but friends skill were bad. did not play much since I had to go to work. but I liked that box was super fast and running like horse.