Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dreamlink T2 Recording

I was wondering if there is a guide someone might post on how to setup to record on this receiver, Thanks.

this may or may not be wrong but try because I don't have this box
    if you are watching live tv, press record button on your remote control (button with red dot). it should start recording as you will be able to see on top right corner. press exit to stop recording. if you want to view. then go to home screen. click file browser. click on store. click on usb if you saved in usb and look for folder name recording. your recordings should be here and highlight whatever you want to play.
    I dont own this box but I gathered this info from watching z7 videos and im sure process should be same. try may be will help. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Dreamlink T2 Recording

You are right on the recording part, but how do you set the time a recording would come on if you are not watching tv at the time of the recording, Thanks.

if you go to guide and setup up for recoding that is going to play couple of hours from time of recording. I'm sure box will turn on it self to record. well. try and lets us know please.kof

go to guide, highlight the show/program you want to record, press record button or info or select button or menu button and it should give you option to record.
    Last edited by Ryu; 02-08-2018 at 12:44 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I did like you said and it worked perfectly. I went to the western channel a couple hours ahead and set it to record, turned the tv off and turned the Dreamlink off to stand-by, inserted my flash drive and it worked perfectly. Dreamlink T2 turned on to record and off when it was through recording. You might want to make a guide from this so others can know how to program their recordings. Thanks to you Kingoffighter for helping me out with this. Dreamlink T2 is the best receiver I have ever owned.

Glad you got her going.
    Thanks kingoffighter and all the other great members here for the help to our community...

Recording-**Updated-Info....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...354#post227354
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 02-13-2018 at 05:37 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Quote Originally Posted by Loneranger92 View Post
    I did like you said and it worked perfectly. I went to the western channel a couple hours ahead and set it to record, turned the tv off and turned the Dreamlink off to stand-by, inserted my flash drive and it worked perfectly. Dreamlink T2 turned on to record and off when it was through recording. You might want to make a guide from this so others can know how to program their recordings. Thanks to you Kingoffighter for helping me out with this. Dreamlink T2 is the best receiver I have ever owned.
    im very glad that it worked for you. no worries at all buddy. I was not sure if its gonna work because I just learned info from watching some videos. I would definitely make sticky but don't have box so thats why I was not sure 100%. now we can make this post as a sticky if mods wants to. of course T2 is the best from Dreamlink family. feel free if you have another question. kof

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Glad you got her going.
    Thanks kingoffighter and all the other great members here for the help to our community...

you very welcome captainkangroo. kof

TV Addicted
    T2 has a bug with timeshift on some servers. When playing back it freezes and hiccups. Dlite works perfect with timeshift. Please pass it on on t2 team so they can fix it. Thank you

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneranger92 View Post
    Dreamlink T2 turned on to record and off when it was through recording.
    Can you confirm the box switch to off or standby after recording because mine don't. It's bother me because i don't have unlimited data on my plan...

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast