M3u playlist on different portals

I have two android boxes , one is on portal 1 and the other is on portal 5. I use the "m3u playlist with options" on both. The channels are not the same on both.?? For instance on one unit NHL 4 is on channel 263 (portal 1) and on my second unit NHL 4 is on channel 304 (portal 5)?? Does this mean that different portals have a different amount of channels? Do I have to keep resetting portals until I get two the same?.....rob

im highly doubt that they have different channel list for every portal except different channel numbers as you seeing. try to keep both of them on same portal and compare channel numbers. if they are same then you don't have to keep resetting portals.kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ok,,will keep doing a portal reset until I can match 2 of the same...thx KOF......rob

no worries lets us know results. thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by robert50 View Post
    I have two android boxes , one is on portal 1 and the other is on portal 5. I use the "m3u playlist with options" on both. The channels are not the same on both.?? For instance on one unit NHL 4 is on channel 263 (portal 1) and on my second unit NHL 4 is on channel 304 (portal 5)?? Does this mean that different portals have a different amount of channels? Do I have to keep resetting portals until I get two the same?.....rob
    I don't know about nfps or rocket but iptv66 has two portals s1 and s2 they have or had different playlists. sometime back i mentioned in a post that cnn and msnbc was on one but not the other shortly after that it got fixed.

by the way i could have simply added the channels myself using edit in notepad.

Yes, there are different channels on portal 5 than there is on portal 1 and 3. (nfps) And I am using the same m3u playlist for these portals. It does screw up the channel positions. It is a bit confusing to me because what is on a channel in my living room is not on the same channel in my rec room. I've reset portal several times and can't match portal five yet.......rob