Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you ever notice that the music/song at almost any movie end credits will almost always explain the whole movie ?

this ain't it here thou

kens has the only next step here.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thank you Kens.
    Your directions led me to check every part of android setting section, related or not, as I was determent to find something that would lead to force updates or something like that. Unfortunately in Buzz box there isn't. But I found and change one thing that I believe fixed my issue.
    Settings->more->more settings->down to device section and press Apps. Select Aptoide tv from list. In next window select permissions->scroll to storage and turn it ON.
    After that I was able to install couple of apps from Market (Aptoide tv). Obviously, there also option of going to m.aptoide.com and download fresh version hopping this will ensure proper operation, and it probably would, I guess.
    Hope this may help other users that getting Buzz 3000, as this seems to me be the best all around box I've ever tested. Of course don't forget to turn ON "unknown sources" permission as mentioned by Marley and PayPerView comments earlier in this post. Thank you all for help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12