Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Can't install apps from Market

Got new buzz 3000 and got through set and installation quite fast as it's simple process. My iptv worked right away and it s quite nice box. My question relates to apps installation from Market. There is few good apps in Market that I like to install, however each time I select one that I like, next window opens with option to install. Once I press Install nothing happens. Simply, just quick blink with attempt to install and then nothing. Tried few times with different apps, same thing, no installation of any of them. I was checking under "settings" for something similar to "allow 3rd party installations" permission but can't find any. Did I missed anything? during setup?
    Regards

yea its in setting to allow you do that forgot were its security and restrictions need turn that on under more
    Last edited by Marley; 02-01-2018 at 02:57 AM.

TV Addicted
    Go to "settings", then "more", then "more settings", then select "security". The first option is unknown sources, allow installation of apps from unknown sources.

Junoir Member
    Thank you to both of you!

Junoir Member
    Well, sorry to be pain, but regardless of "unknown sources" being checked now I still can't install any app from Market. Now I'm starting to worry. Can you suggest anything else to check of verify? Besides that it is great box, recommending to anyone looking to try something new and simple but working great.

Warrior
    reset your box and start again,bit of a pain but you should have no issues downloading from market

Quote Originally Posted by olej10 View Post
    Well, sorry to be pain, but regardless of "unknown sources" being checked now I still can't install any app from Market. Now I'm starting to worry. Can you suggest anything else to check of verify? Besides that it is great box, recommending to anyone looking to try something new and simple but working great.
    Are you using Apptoid or Google Play to search for the Apps that you want to install

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Similar problem I had here and I found out that the AptiodeTV application had an upgrade that they were trying to push to my box.
    Once that upgrade finally loaded successfully, then functions returned to normal.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Was trying to install apps from Apptoid. Had to side loaded Terrarium which initially I tried to install from Market (Apptoid store) and that's where I ran into installation problem.

Crazed - how I can find Apptoid upgrade you mentioning. Is there way this upgrade can be manually installed or verified. I have not seen any pop-up messages related to updates or file installation. Have this box running few hours a day. I like this Buzz box but need to get this resolved for future apps installation. This is the only problem I've encountered with this box and it could help other users to address this right from start.

Quote Originally Posted by olej10 View Post
    Was trying to install apps from Apptoid. Had to side loaded Terrarium which initially I tried to install from Market (Apptoid store) and that's where I ran into installation problem.

Crazed - how I can find Apptoid upgrade you mentioning. Is there way this upgrade can be manually installed or verified. I have not seen any pop-up messages related to updates or file installation. Have this box running few hours a day. I like this Buzz box but need to get this resolved for future apps installation. This is the only problem I've encountered with this box and it could help other users to address this right from start.
    Go into your Android settings.
    Click on Apps or App Manager.
    Scroll to Aptoide and click on it.
    There should be an Update or Check for updates Button

* or install from Playstore
    /kens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast