So I just got a new XB-III today and as it came from Canada, it didn't have Kodi installed. No big whoop; I went to google play store and installed it. But when I opened it, it had some addons already installed: Plexus, HD Homerun, Specto, Navi-X and iStream. WTH? Why would this crap be on a fresh install from the play store?

Navi-X died last year and who the heck wants iStream? It's got to be the most intrusive addon ever and after having experienced what the dev Mikey123 did with his addons a couple of years ago, I don't ever want anything from that team on my installs.

You can't just easily uninstall the piece of crap; so I went through like 4 pages of it's parts and disabled them one by one until it was all shut down. I plugged in a thumb drive so I could copy my stuff from my other install and exited. When I restarted Kodi that damned iStream had re-enabled itself! That's what I mean about those damned devs! I had to do the same process over again, but this time I uninstalled each piece of the addon. To uninstall this crap took about 20 minutes!

So my question is, why is this stuff included in the Kodi apk to begin with?

On a happier note, the box that I ordered off Amazon.ca 2 days ago with no expedited shipping was delivered in a flash.