Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buzztv3000 (Stream not available)

I have been having trouble lately with some Buzztv 3000 boxes............Stream not available on all channels ............
    Now I have been around a long time..........I have setup hundreds of boxes with NFPS ....so I know all the things that need to be done and all the things to fix problems .....
    wondering if the box needs an update to fix this problem.....................
    I can setup a buzztv 3000 with NFPS hardwired to a good working router...............reset Donation ...........change hdmi cable...........change port.............reset ....and reboot modem and router.....
    I get ip addresss in the box and the handshake connects to the server...But still get .Stream not available on all channels......now if I configure the same donation to a dreamlink T2 or T1 .....using the same hdmi cable same internet connection.....I get channels that work.................put everything back to the buzztv 3000 ..reboot everything reset the donation.......I get Stream not available on all channels
    Now this is not happening with just one Buzz box but a few are doing the same thing...........in different locations.........I have multiple Buzzztv boxes out there for friends and family (about 40 boxes).....6 or 7 are giving me this problem............Can anyone confirm having the same problem..............................

Banned
    do you wait to see if it comes on?
    a few times while in epg I select a channel that gives same message but if exit out of epg the channel comes in

Tried that....in and out of EPG ...............I also let it sit on a few channels for a minute or so...to see if the channel would pop in...but no.....................

Have seen that happen a few months ago. Haven't had it happen lately. No idea of how to fix that.

Install Kodi.
    Make a Custom Playlist with your portal/ donation info and use with IPTV Simple.
    You can use an external guide source so your guide will be proper.
    Use DOL for VOD.
    Just a suggestion!
    /kens

Banned
    kodi is already installed

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Install Kodi.
    Make a Custom Playlist with your portal/ donation info and use with IPTV Simple.
    You can use an external guide source so your guide will be proper.
    Use DOL for VOD.
    Just a suggestion!
    /kens
    Really not what I want to have to tell people to do...............just too many who need the box to be as plug and play as it can get.......................

thanks anyway

Social Sensei
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I have been having trouble lately with some Buzztv 3000 boxes............Stream not available on all channels ............
    Now I have been around a long time..........I have setup hundreds of boxes with NFPS ....so I know all the things that need to be done and all the things to fix problems .....
    wondering if the box needs an update to fix this problem.....................
    I can setup a buzztv 3000 with NFPS hardwired to a good working router...............reset Donation ...........change hdmi cable...........change port.............reset ....and reboot modem and router.....
    I get ip addresss in the box and the handshake connects to the server...But still get .Stream not available on all channels......now if I configure the same donation to a dreamlink T2 or T1 .....using the same hdmi cable same internet connection.....I get channels that work.................put everything back to the buzztv 3000 ..reboot everything reset the donation.......I get Stream not available on all channels
    Now this is not happening with just one Buzz box but a few are doing the same thing...........in different locations.........I have multiple Buzzztv boxes out there for friends and family (about 40 boxes).....6 or 7 are giving me this problem............Can anyone confirm having the same problem..............................
    mine do the same today

yea why would you buy box that tell you how ez it is setup and then need change it come on what are you talking about this box should be mac and info and connect that ez which to me that all you need do buzz is one hell of box hands down
    Last edited by Marley; 02-01-2018 at 02:34 PM.

crazybobs TV Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Really not what I want to have to tell people to do...............just too many who need the box to be as plug and play as it can get.......................

thanks anyway
    I had that problem with 18 out of a case of 20 - I just did a reset and let it up date and all worked fine. Lots of new updates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast