Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Is there going to be a fix

Constant freezing on all channels, have done iptv reset hard reboot nothing helps, this is frustrating when nobody says what's going on, I understand there is maintenance but to be interrupted for well over a week , and weeks at a time is tough to accept. I know is tough Iand don't blame anyone but communication would be nice. I have had plenty of help from many mod here they are great. this whole community is great just I find the lack of communication when stuff is not working properly. this is imop. So on that note does anyone have idea when this will be resolved.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Keep Your Fingers Crossed and DON'T Hold Your Breath...! Reading of Posts and checking the Dates, it would seem that this is Down(Blank Screen) or Freezing 80-90% of the Time...! Seems like when Someone Makes a Post that Hits A Nerve, or Someone with the Server Views Them, Service kinda works Good for a Day or Two then goes back to Freezing or Down(Blank Screen)[Blank Screen = little Blue Dots Rotating]...! Not

Operations Ninja
    I have IKS66) .it is working not to bad on certain receivers..no freezing . I also bought 3 rockets the other day for my friends receivers and they are freezing so bad you can't watch them. I am using buzz 300 and mag 254. thank you

i have mag 254 doing same thing but i just switch to my android device loaded with mobdro and watch a lot of the same channels for free but to be fair to rocket i am sure they do their best to keep it working

yes this has been going on for weeks for me

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have been in contact with service administration and have told them the issues being seen lately.
    I know it has been awhile with these issues and I have told them as such.
    I come online everyday hoping to see these issues fixed, but so far seems not yet
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    check post #10 from tonyi1000, thru the linked thread below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...139#post226139

I have mentioned in recent posts to some to try and change out the modem/router as I knew that may be a fix but not confirmed, till now.
    post#41 thru linked thread below...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...311#post225311

Thnx again tonyi1000

Also guys and gals, try changing the server URL portal, if that is an option.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-30-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Well I haven't changed any and mine seems to be running a little better tonight during day was terrible. only thing I did do is lock in country and enable isp not sure if that's what did it

Is working for me today its been freezing since like 2 weeks ago. Lets hope it stays that way.

Legal Ninja
    My AVOV worked great for about 4 hours last night (Tues.) then froze solid at midnight (est.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast