Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fix?

Quote Originally Posted by intouch View Post
    If for Example you were on P4.iptvserver change to p2 .iptvserver

and do a reset at papio.
    Is that really a fix ?
    If everyone connects to the same server won't cause congestion end result freezing.

The question to be answered is ...Did Avov send a fix for TV-ONLINE to the boxes ? and was this fix for the Tv-Online boxes V2 and Plus

Avov Vers2, black and white boxes are working with both tv online and WEB imulator. update came in on one yesterday for me. VixO2 game box no tvonline update But WEB imulator is at store. Vixo1 first original boxes do not work on privateserver. But I saw that that same style Vixo 1 did play on rocketp1 link.

Got update for Avov tv online N

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 9 View Post
    Avov Vers2, black and white boxes are working with both tv online and WEB imulator. update came in on one yesterday for me. VixO2 game box no tvonline update But WEB imulator is at store. Vixo1 first original boxes do not work on privateserver. But I saw that that same style Vixo 1 did play on rocketp1 link.
    So if the older VIX01 is working on Rockets p1 url why can't a 66 customer move to a rockets login?
    I vaguely remember (free time) in the very start of these iptv services there was a special server for some devices for a while?

I sent an e mail to the private server on how we can have the Vixo 1 change over to the rocket port. Some of my friends still have around 150 days left. No response yet. Its the same group something should be available.

TV Addicted
    I turned on my TV Online + last night and I got an update from AVOV. My box still works with Rocket. I had no issues connecting to Rocket before and still don't. I'm on the p1 server and watched Comedy Central for about an hour last night without any issues at all.

What's the reason for this update ,nothing change except now I see a weird barcode.
    Does anyone know what this barcode is for ?
    Last edited by Ipguy; 02-09-2018 at 04:47 AM.

I got the update for tv online so i did a reset on my black and white avov viox and it worked!......p1 server...for about ten minutes Got booted from server and was never connected again.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkster View Post
    I got the update for tv online so i did a reset on my black and white avov viox and it worked!......p1 server...for about ten minutes Got booted from server and was never connected again.
    check in your Market.. the mickey & minnie market
    Is there a WEB app or SimpleTV app there ?
    Is there any apps there?

Did you hear why Mickey divorced Minnie ?
    She was 'f*****' Goofy

Just say NO !!!

But hey guys, to accept an update from avov on an old avov receiver today is worth the chance. I prolly would do it too.
    Consequences are being seen thou

This 4k avov here will never see an avov pushed update
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast