Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iptv66 down

Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    If the info in a post was more accurate it would be easier to help people that have problems. Just seeing "This is down" don't give much to go on but people do try to help. At the same time people are only human and we all need to vent sometimes. Maybe a Venting section?? We are all here for the same reason. So lets be accurate and try and help each other out. Have a great day!
    i agree ....... & you type like someone i know ........... sorry being lazy & not reading or using the search button ..... or just not using common sense ..... is a problem .......... soon feeding is 8 + years old .......... think about it ...when was the last bin released .......

then it was IKS spoon feeding for years ..... i should know i was apart of it years ........ still here too ;D

i still see the same stupid chiT going on now ...... it's easy NOT to educate yourself on anything ....... just ask a mod right ? ........ READING - Knowledge - Power ......... it's really easy being lazy ........ then you never learn ch!t ........ & i bet those who are lazy .....

are the ones who race home everyday ..cause accidents ........ try to give me a heart attack .... when they pass you at 100 MPH & pull right in front of me ...... just to take a turn ..... like common sense ........ or the lack of it ..

fact for those who all race home at 120mph .......... you race home & i do the speed limit ...... i'll arrive no later the 3-5 minutes after you ......... thats 50 miles or less ....... or bumper to bumper traffic ........on the freeway .......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

for those doing the vlc computer method here are the instructions ....... read the stickies ~>http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...aylist-Players
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Have any one noticed a square full of dots on each programming it's more to the left screen

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    Have any one noticed a square full of dots on each programming it's more to the left screen
    yes, this is a mag 250 indication of something or other, It does not have to do with channels connecting or not connecting thou.
    It is an indication of something or other but I have not found out what yet. Might be something to do with epg
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    yes, this is a mag 250 indication of something or other, It does not have to do with channels connecting or not connecting thou.
    It is an indication of something or other but I have not found out what yet. Might be something to do with epg
    Ok yeah i have a mag256 over here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    Ok yeah i have a mag256 over here
    mag 256 is emulation of the mag 250 ... same stalker platform
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    seems to be a bit of confusion I have two boxes as you can see from that I renewed both of them at the same

one with the the Mac address 00:1a:79xxxxxxx with was on the s2 url and the other one with the Mac address of 00:1a:79xxxxxx with was on the s1 url

now you guys took the one that on s2 url and switched it to the s1 url and the the other one is still not working can you please fix this

thanks
    Last edited by ilan; 02-02-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Don't post MAC addresses.

TV Addicted
    Up in NJ with stb

its funny out of 20 people i have using stbemu half are still workig with macid

TV Addicted
    Well is working good for me stb emulator 1.1.1.4 version

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast