Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iptv66 down

Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    Most all the complaints are for the Apps. Either through Kodi or a generic android box. I have a mag 254 also and also no troubles. You would think people would figure that out and those that are having trouble would just get a mag and be done with it. Just my Humble Opinion. Have a great day!
    I have clients with mag and they are not up

TV Addicted
    Ok Fine. Re-sellers and their clients are also having some trouble. I was not talking re-sellers.... neither were other posts in this thread. I was talking people that have their own mag. Re-sellers are an entire different critter in the fact that if the re-seller has trouble, then all the customers do to because they can't sub on their own like I and others do. Apples and Oranges my friend. If I had a box from a re-seller, I would get a box on my own if it did not work. Maybe people will figure that one out also. I said in my post that it was just an opinion... sheese. Have a great day!

Ok Fine. Re-sellers and their clients are also having some trouble. I was not talking re-sellers.... neither were other posts in this thread. I was talking people that have their own mag. Re-sellers are an entire different critter in the fact that if the re-seller has trouble, then all the customers do to because they can't sub on their own like I and others do. Apples and Oranges my friend. If I had a box from a re-seller, I would get a box on my own if it did not work. Maybe people will figure that one out also. I said in my post that it was just an opinion... sheese. Have a great day!
    Wrong not all my clients have the same problem, some have just international channels and some just don't have no channels at all , or some have it all wich that is my case, I think this is a order # issue or route # issue and my clients buy there own box or apps

TV Addicted
    Wrong not all my clients have the same problem, some have just international channels and some just don't have no channels at all , or some have it all wich that is my case, I think this is a order # issue or route # issue and my clients buy there own box or apps
    Thank you! You just admitted that some of your clients are not having the same problem! There is the proof by your own admission that the service in general is not down! All I am saying is people need to be more accurate in their posts. The service is not down! Maybe some are having trouble. That goes without saying. But to make a post titled "Service is down" when it is not is flat out lying and miss-representing the truth. That's all I am saying. So many people don't read past the headline then rumours start. Try making a post that talks about the problem and is titled accordingly. Then people can come to the aid of people that need it and be accurate in their diagnoses. Simply making service down posts when it really is not is simply bashing in my book. If not intended to bash in the beginning, it don't take long till it turns into that. The mods have enough crap to deal with.

Thank you! You just admitted that some of your clients are not having the same problem! There is the proof by your own admission that the service in general is not down! All I am saying is people need to be more accurate in their posts. The service is not down! Maybe some are having trouble. That goes without saying. But to make a post titled "Service is down" when it is not is flat out lying and miss-representing the truth. That's all I am saying. So many people don't read past the headline then rumours start. Try making a post that talks about the problem and is titled accordingly. Then people can come to the aid of people that need it and be accurate in their diagnoses. Simply making service down posts when it really is not is simply bashing in my book. If not intended to bash in the beginning, it don't take long till it turns into that. The mods have enough crap to deal with.
    i agree with you @ digitaldan ....... i don't see a rumor section ....... the more i read ..... it sounds like user error not service related ......... i would like to see more people get banned for starting B'S ............

now it's you " i think " .......... i thought was the service ? ............ maybe next time " think " before you type !
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Banned! Really OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    Banned! Really OMG
    yeah really ....... this thread has over 630 view's .......... over a thread title ......... never heard of the boy who cried wolf ?

Jajajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    Jajajajaja
    either check yourself ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ice-and-orders!

E-Mail: info@papiao.is...... or PM Crazed 2.0 ~> http://iptvtalk.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=10 & ask if he can help you out ...

TV Addicted
    If the info in a post was more accurate it would be easier to help people that have problems. Just seeing "This is down" don't give much to go on but people do try to help. At the same time people are only human and we all need to vent sometimes. Maybe a Venting section?? We are all here for the same reason. So lets be accurate and try and help each other out. Have a great day!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast