Junoir Member

stalker on kodi 18 authenication fail

anyone have luck with stalker on kodi 18 ,how can i get it to work am using a xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    anyone have luck with stalker on kodi 18 ,how can i get it to work am using a xbox one
    Kodi pulled that Alpha release due to Bugs.
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    I am currently testing Leia on Xbox One. Have not tried it on any other platform. Stalker Client PVR is not working for me. It says Playback Failed "One of more items failed to play."

I was however able to get PVR IPTV Simple Client through setting up a playlist for "66". It works perfectly but I could not get the Channel list to display correctly as it only shows as Channel2188741, etc. For the time being, if you do want to use Leia, I suggest you use PVR IPTV Simple Client if you dont mind the EPG not working and the channel names not coming up. I used the Simple playlist format.

Quote Originally Posted by elecgenius View Post
    I am currently testing Leia on Xbox One. Have not tried it on any other platform. Stalker Client PVR is not working for me. It says Playback Failed "One of more items failed to play."

I was however able to get PVR IPTV Simple Client through setting up a playlist for "66". It works perfectly but I could not get the Channel list to display correctly as it only shows as Channel2188741, etc. For the time being, if you do want to use Leia, I suggest you use PVR IPTV Simple Client if you dont mind the EPG not working and the channel names not coming up. I used the Simple playlist format.

IDK if it's just your platform as I have not used Xbox One for Kodi, but when that same issue happened to me on android or windows, it was easily solved by just clearing data under Live TV for TV and Guide. Then the channel names showed as they should and epg populated just fine.

Simple Client is way friendlier to users...

Quote Originally Posted by elecgenius View Post

If you read Post#2 above, Kodi pulled that release due to bugs.
    That is probably one of them.
    Alpha Releases are usually very buggy. (Normally released to Developers and Authors of Addons etc. for Pre-planning and Debugging purposes).
    Beta Releases are usually released to knowledgeable Kodi Users to flush out smaller bugs (Beta Testers)
    RC's or Release Candidates are Finals (almost!) released to the General Public to "Try out".
    Actual Release versions get a version number which, if history dictates, will still get updated.

So you have a long way to go still to have a working App version.
    /kens