TV Addicted

Freezing/buffering

I am just wondering if any one else is having issue as of the past couple weeks, Channels are working but there is buffering/freezing using mag 256, I have done hard reboot and seem to help but when I go to change channel it freezing again. wonder if the mag box?? Scratching my head on this one. Was work great til the switch to .is, but we never had to change any thing. any advice,

get active
    The freezing and buffering issues relate to everything that is connected between your box, your router, modem or gateway to your internet service, all the servers or links enroute to the server you're connected to. If you look, you will see other posts related to the same post you've made. There is little doubt you're not alone as its a safe bet that most are having some freezing and buffering issues. I would wait as I'm dead certain there is somebody working on the server, the software and the freezing issues. It won't really help to make more posts as it won't provide much in the way of answers since nobody on the forum really knows much more than you do. It won't do much to do a hard reboot to your modem, router and box. The truth is, tweaking an IPTV service is extremely complex and making a change will inadvertently change something else and until the right changes are completed most IPTV service providers experience similar issues until the hardware, software and tweaking brings the freezing and buffering down to where its eliminated as much as possible. It takes more to provide an HD picture, more bandwidth, more servers and more patience but somebody is working hard to give you the best service possible.