Thread: I'm not up

I'm not up

Guys I have a mag256 and an avov TLP and neither is working. I tried everything I could read from this forum. It seems that a lot of people are up now. I still lost in the sauce. I tried WebTV on my avov and no channels except some pac 12 music and foreign news. I am very frustrated because I just got this service at the beginning of the month and I have like 347 days left and out of the 7 days it did work I going on about 15 days hasn't worked. I do have progtv on my firestick but it freezes a lot so I can't really watch anything. I have almost a year left on my subscription and I really would like to start watching tv.

Any help would be appreciated. I have started over from scratch on both boxes and keep getting the same results. They say if you keep doing the same thing and expecting different result that's a symptom of insanity. So, as you can see, this is driving me crazy.

Thanks for the outlet, please help! I spoke to soon, the firestick is working ok, for now, but I still want my boxes working. Is there epg for firestick?

Redskin for life.

MAG's require a MAC# associated to Donation#.
    Avov & the Web app I think also use a MAC#.

You can only have 1 program linked with a mac# to your donation unless you unlink the MAC# and associate a new one.
    ProgTV as far as I remember, uses an M3u playlist, so I am confused as to what your account access method is. (MAC# / Playlist )??
    Post more info PLS!

If ProgTV on AFS is working, you can use this guide source;
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml
    /kens

ok, I get all that. I connect to the server. the channel list comes up, but just the channels I mention works. This is for the mag and WebTV. The only channels work are some pac channels , some news channels and some music channels. I have 2 routes, so I use one for the mag and the other for the avov(WebTV).
    So, what so you think I'm missing?

The channels that are working are Open channels.
    They do not go through the Server. They have external URL's that probably are all over the World.
    You will always get them.
    The Avov is probably due to a corrupted unit.(Read other posts lately about many users of the AVOV's).
    If you say you have AFTV working, then that is 1 of your 2 Don's, or am I missing something.
    I would concentrate on the MAG not connecting just because of Avov's common problem that users are currently experiencing.
    I don't have any IKS66 donations so I dont have user experience, but of the top of my head...
    Did they not change the Server URL (iks66/iptv66) It may be the Service URL, not the Server.
    I noticed many 66 users posting about the same problems as you.
    unplug your mag. do an IPTVreset. Power back up and reboot the unit.
    Thats all I can offer
    Contact Papiao

Someone posted stating Avov will be releasing a Firmware update at 3am. (just FYI).
    /kens