Register
    Junoir Member

Still freezing issues

A couple of days ago I posted a thread about freezing issues I had with both my mags 254 and 256. I did an update and a friend told me to reset the iptv on a page and nothing. The next day everything was back to normal. All channels were loading and working fine till around 7pm. It started to freeze again and voice was like alien. Now channels will not e en load. If they load it is for a couple of seconds and then go blank again. Is there maybe some problem with the server itself or what am I doing wrong? Any help?

get active
    I think the problem starts with the internet which tends to have more freezing at peak hours - 5pm to 8pm with more people going online. You can power off your modem and your router, then power up your modem which makes a new connection to your internet provider. After the modem is finished booting up, power up your router and this helps with some of the freezing, buffering and speed. The only other thing is trying different players to see if one works better than the next. There may be a whole lot of issues beyond your control which also initiates freezing, buffering and lag time. Hopefully, the freezing issues will be reduced with more servers, better software and boxes.

Junoir Member
    Thank you Deadwood. I just tried doing what you said and no luck. Last night around 10:15 I got clear video and audio till about an hour ago. It’s freezing again. The thing is that before everything was running fine, during the day and at night. It started freezing up on me like 10 days ago. So I did power off the modem and router like you suggested and powered them on again after 10min. Now on some channels its even blank. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. My daughter has a Mag now for 2 years and she had never had any problem till lately like I’m having. And they had that bix on the whole time, till late. And now she's considering putting it away and not renewing the service. I don’t wanna do that, cause I like the box. Thanx anyway for your advice.

Junoir Member
    Yo tengo el mismo problema. En el telefono y el televisor y no es la seƱal del internet

This has been answered in the server area where you also posted.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements