Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Ninja

Playlist or MAC?

Can you use a playlist with the BuzzTV 3000 or do you have to use the MAC address?

If you can use a playlists...where do you get it and is there a recommended playlist for it?

Thank you.

I think with buzztv 3000 you can do both if im not wrong. correct me if wrong thanks.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    I think with buzztv 3000 you can do both if im not wrong. correct me if wrong thanks.
    Thank you, I can not correct you I don't have a clue, Thank you for the answer.
    What playists is good on the 3000?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    KOF is right, the Buzz should be able to do both, but not at same time.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...for-iptvrocket

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

With that Buzz box, you will need a Player
    There are literally 100s of different Players that will play m3u file Playlists
    You can install these Players thru Kodi and addons or google-store or thru sideloading an apk version of the Player.
    Your Buzz may already have a Player onboard

Check the first link in my sig shown below for more on some of the available Players.

Generic m3u with Options is the playlist to choose. The 'with options' tag means that it is set up ready for channel logos and EPG tags are also included, where the Generic m3u without options does not have that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you posted 1 more question about if you can use multiple devices at same time. answer to that is only one device at a time. if servers detect more device at same time with 1 donation then high chances of banned. Im trying to find the best list for you.
    Last edited by Ryu; 01-23-2018 at 12:17 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

there you go crazed 2.0. thank you very much. OP you have all info now. thanks again crazed 2.0 kof

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    KOF is right, the Buzz should be able to do both, but not at same time.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...for-iptvrocket

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

With that Buzz box, you will need a Player
    There are literally 100s of different Players that will play m3u file Playlists
    You can install these Players thru Kodi and addons or google-store or thru sideloading an apk version of the Player.
    Your Buzz may already have a Player onboard

Check the first link in my sig shown below for more on some of the available Players.

Generic m3u with Options is the playlist to choose. The 'with options' tag means that it is set up ready for channel logos and EPG tags are also included, where the Generic m3u without options does not have that.

Thanks!! and thank you again. I am sure I will be asking more questions about the Buzz box

Chief Ninja
    [QUOTE=kingoffighter;225355]you posted 1 more question about if you can use multiple devices at same time. answer to that is only one device at a time. if servers detect more device at same time with 1 donation then high chances of banned. Im trying to find the best list for you.[/

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thanks!! and thank you again. I am sure I will be asking more questions about the Buzz box
    no worries buddy. you can ask us as many question you want. we will try best to help you. by the way I dont have buzztv so dont know much about it but our forum and our staff has all for you kof

[QUOTE=guest;225376]
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    you posted 1 more question about if you can use multiple devices at same time. answer to that is only one device at a time. if servers detect more device at same time with 1 donation then high chances of banned. Im trying to find the best list for you.[/

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
    big thanks to our mod crazed 2.0 for his quick help. just follow his instructions carefully and im 100% sure everything will work for you without any problem. let us know please. kof
    Last edited by Ryu; 01-23-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast