Thread: New URL

New URL

I missed something. How were we notified about the new URL when I tried to log in it just kept going to
    A go Daddy site. I was on another site that said the new URL but as a curticey as like this site they don't
    Allow talk about other sites. I think there are a lot of members that have not found
    The new URL

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Unfortunately the re-direct from .org to .nl no longer is working.

But the new URL is streamed onto a few channels thru iptv
    Check channel CNN... but if you have a Mag receiver , you may not see the message thou, and so is also the reason they now are streaming the message every few minutes on certain channels.
    Is the reason why they put it there, in hopes most would see it.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Every one I know goes to Google search and asked what happened to iptvtalk and gets your ad to go to the
    old URL. If you changed it there or updated the old ad a lot more people would see it. It still needs updating

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimc197 View Post
    Every one I know goes to Google search and asked what happened to iptvtalk and gets your ad to go to the
    old URL. If you changed it there or updated the old ad a lot more people would see it. It still needs updating
    yes, the administration knows. But with no longer owning the old URL domain, it is difficult if not impossible to get them redircts out there on them google pages. Hence why they trying to notify most with the onscreen messages when viewing one of their iptv channels

thnx for this input thou bud, it goes a long way to let admins know the issues
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa